Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monroe Sheriff Department

Default Monroe Sheriff Department

With all the negative news of cops and society lately, I would like to send a huge Thank You for your persistent pursuit of the dirt bag who murdered Chelsea Bruck.
    Great job to all who were involved and helped in the case and thise who volunteered during those hard and emotional times almost 2 yrs ago...
    Mr. Malone and Mr. Kemp my family and the community thanks you for your hard work...
    RIP MISS BRUCK

Thx bro as i drink my ice cold beer i feel a bitter sweet feeling about this case. The team has busted our asses to get this dirty fucker and no that he is in jail forever i still feel sad for a senseless murder. I do thank people like you though. You keep us going even though sometimes i feel like tapping out. I pick myself up after a beat down and continue on because i realize it was what i was born to do. Thats just how it is. Thx for the support you have no idea how important it is!!

It's definitely a tough job with a lot of stress and sleepless nights I bet. Good job to everyone that worked the case. Hopefully you can relax a little this weekend.

Heard it on the radio this morning.... Great Work

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon64 View Post
    Thx bro as i drink my ice cold beer i feel a bitter sweet feeling about this case. The team has busted our asses to get this dirty fucker and no that he is in jail forever i still feel sad for a senseless murder. I do thank people like you though. You keep us going even though sometimes i feel like tapping out. I pick myself up after a beat down and continue on because i realize it was what i was born to do. Thats just how it is. Thx for the support you have no idea how important it is!!
    Thank you for what you did and what you do.

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to serving and protecting us.

Not being up on the news I found this article. Very sad. There is no hole dark or deep enough to put a murderer like this. Thinking of the family and friends. Rest in Peace.

I had heard that 99% of police work didn't even involve a gun. This is a reminder of the daily efforts of the police agencies trying to help US by upholding OUR LAWS and seeking justice. Thank you for your service, it is appreciated.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ents/87464542/

Thx I appreciate your comments

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

+1 to you sir!!

Thank you for your service!!
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

Thx buddy

Thread Information