Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouch. u of m, that had to sting.

---------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Christensen (PINKS)
    If you want to represent imports, don't ask for 20 cars
    Fun toys: his '99 Ford Lightning, hers '66 Mustang Coupe, quads, jet skis

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    Michigan dumped by 5-star recruit after calling him 'second level player'

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...L?ocid=SL5JDHP
    He wouldn't have survived under Harbaugh. Everything is a competition and if you think you're too good for the competition then you won't cut it. Ask Derrick green. The days of soft Hoke is gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

That's all they have to hang their hat on. Last season was the luck of the Irish and it showed when it came time to put up or shut up. Meanwhile the team many predicted to be lucky to break 7 wins win 10 including beating the sec division champion and holding that team to less points than bama did. Everyone except for the fanbase established in 2008 at sparty u realized the Spartans didn't belong there and it showed. I'll take my win in a realistic setting than an ass beating on lofty hopes and dreams.

'13 Dodge Charger R/T

The fear among Spartans of this upcoming year is palpable. Prepare to see their donations take a slide this year just like the fair weather fanbase they are.

'13 Dodge Charger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    The fear among Spartans of this upcoming year is palpable. Prepare to see their donations take a slide this year just like the fair weather fanbase they are.

Seriously. After *barely* squeaking by in Harbaughs first year they know they're in for a battle during his tenure. You can taste the fear. Love it.

You guys are funny. You have a great sense of humor. 'Smell the Fear'...LOL! I'm not dumb enough to think the Fighting Walmarts won't win a game or two, but I doubt it will be this year. I always said the Weasels best shot at a win would be 2017 in Ann Arbor. They also have OSU at home. MSU and OSU are not caving in to the Harbaugh Bull Shit. I'm also thinking PSU be getting stronger. I think 2017 is Michigan's to lose. And Peppers will be gone after 2017.

The MSU/OSU game still decides the B1G Championship. Another UM QB gets buried in the backfield in East Lansing!

Really..... no comparison in the quality of those videos.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    He wouldn't have survived under Harbaugh. Everything is a competition and if you think you're too good for the competition then you won't cut it. Ask Derrick green. The days of soft Hoke is gone.

Agreed. Michigan will be a force to be reckoned with this year. It's gonna be interesting, that's for sure. No over-confidence issues here.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifster View Post
    You guys are funny. You have a great sense of humor. 'Smell the Fear'...LOL! I'm not dumb enough to think the Fighting Walmarts won't win a game or two, but I doubt it will be this year. I always said the Weasels best shot at a win would be 2017 in Ann Arbor. They also have OSU at home. MSU and OSU are not caving in to the Harbaugh Bull Shit. I'm also thinking PSU be getting stronger. I think 2017 is Michigan's to lose. And Peppers will be gone after 2017.

The MSU/OSU game still decides the B1G Championship. Another UM QB gets buried in the backfield in East Lansing!
    The step back will be 2017. This year is packed with experienced players. Granted a lot will still happen, but I wouldn't be surprised with a 9 or 10 win season in 2017. Things will become more stable and reload with talent after then as Harbaughs recruiting will fill the roster. This is Hoke's recruits and likely one of his best classes if not his best class that are playing their last year this year.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Seriously. After *barely* squeaking by in Harbaughs first year they know they're in for a battle during his tenure. You can taste the fear. Love it.
    It's not fear, it is FINALLY a challenge. We look forward to hosting u of m at SPARTAN STADIUM.
    ---------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Christensen (PINKS)
    If you want to represent imports, don't ask for 20 cars
    Fun toys: his '99 Ford Lightning, hers '66 Mustang Coupe, quads, jet skis

Thread Information