Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sprint Vs Verizon ???

I use the sprint store on fort and eureka in southgate that used to be wireless toys , the same guys have been working there forever and actually try to give good customer service something unheard of in the cellular business
    The one at Inkster and Schoolcraft is the same way.

Dennis

I had Verizon for 15 yrs when I worked (all over the US) it was great but very expensive even though the company paid for it. I kept Vz when I retired & paid through the nose. I ALWAYS had good coverage, fast downloads etc. I switched to Sprint 2 1/2 yrs ago & saved about 50$ a month. I WILL be going back to VZ in 6 months when the Sprint (3yr) contract/phone leases are up. I don't travel very much anymore but the Sprint 4GLTE is weak & area/building dependent, IT BLOWS.

YMMV
    "If it Flys, Floats or F**ks...RENT IT'.

"I own Firearms and a Backhoe"

"Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein"

I won't be leaving Verizon until they take away my Unlimited data and cancel my account. We have two phones and never use wifi because it's half to a quarter of the speed of 4G. I don't get any service at my parents' house in rural New England (no Sprint there either) but thanks to wifi calling I can still use my phone when I'm at their house.

July was a banner month for us.

data-aug.jpg
    Matt

2005 Corvette Z51

Ive has sprint since its inception and still get unlimited data.... but my wife looked into switching a few months ago...
    No way around it Verizon cost more but works better......
    But we don't use our phones for surfing the net much, and where we work/live/travel at Sprint works just fine... I never loose a call anymore.... and my kids use 100x more data than my wife & myself... so the over charges in data usage made it a simple choice not to switch.
    I do not like the fact that when I use navigation on my phone it always quits working..... I purchased a updated portable Garmin and a new in dash radio with GPS/Navi that solves that problem.

I worked for T-Mobile for several years. I had the employee plan which is basically $10/line for unlimited everything.

Even in the face of that amazing discount, I still switched to Verizon the instant they got the iPhone and never looked back. It literally cost me 10X a month more for less (didn't have unlimited data) but I didn't care because it actually worked everywhere.

But the can you hear me now guy said there's only a 1% difference! LOL
    -Brad
    1968 Ford Torino - DOHC 4.6, T-56, Project
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon
    1998 BMW 540i Sport

Thread Information