Thread: Looking for a plumbers help running new hot and cold supply lines for whole house replumb

Default Looking for a plumbers help running new hot and cold supply lines for whole house replumb

I'm going to replumb my whole house starting with a filter at the main in,a new hot water heater and PEX hot and cold supply to one bath-sink,tub,toilet- one kitchen sink-laundry room sink and two exterior cold water supply.Also all new fixtures.I have pex'ed my dads whole house so I'm semi able BUT really would like a knowledgeable competant person to spend a day helping ensure proper layout,best way to ensure cost savings,correct fittings etc and mabey a hookup on cost of materials.

I don't need said person to do all work just a little help and guidance so I can finish with confidence its correctly done.

Eastpointe 1,000 sf house on a crawl that I am ensuring a bug and web FREE work area,it's not tight down there hands and knee crawl,I'm running lights and fans for comfort.
    I can do a rough sketch to show the scale and runs if that helps
    I will supply a easy going time,food,drink and or other amenities.And pay cash at end of day.
    I plan on doing this next weekend.Anyone interested please pm me

Quote Originally Posted by lone racer View Post
    I will supply a easy going time,food,drink and or other amenities.And pay cash at end of day.
    I'm not a plumber by trade, but those other amenities sound tempting. Lol

After looking at that quote,I'm unsure what I'm offering,ha -as there's a uncomfortable pause when I go to shake his .. hand.That explains all the weird pms

Thread Information