Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep an eye out - STOLEN CAR(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moneypit View Post
    I dont care what people say about "detroit coming back" its still a shithole there might be a few very tiny greenzones durning the day, but Fallujah is safer than detroit at night
    And they keep voting for Democrats. That is what I don't get.Trump is spot on with that point.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Have any of you been following his Facebook posts? Sounds like the DPD had a hand in it.

Tyler
    2003 WW Evolution 8

Sounds like this is one of those times when someone should call the local news station who investigates crap like this.

If the theory is true then it's likely happened to others and should be able to be uncovered.
    1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible
    2021 Dodge Durango Hellcat

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    We have become a country afraid to celebrate our American pride because the immigrants and whiners that complain. We as a nation should embrace our country. Those that don't like it GET THE F*CK OUT!

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
    I'll sell ya the fastest scat pack on the planet as soon as your insurance check comes.
    I've been trying to sell your car for you whenever I hear of someone thinking of buying a scat pack, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoEuphoria View Post
    Have any of you been following his Facebook posts? Sounds like the DPD had a hand in it.

That is really fucked up.

I can entirely see the cops patrolling and calling a thug buddy letting them know the location of a nice car. Steal the wheels and tires, gets towed and then calls a different set of buddies trying to arrange some BS insurance work/gutting the rest of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    I think you mean right.

Anyway, the pics make me nauseous. I guess the silver lining, if there is one, is that the car is totaled so you won't have the mental weirdness of getting the molested car back and have it never be the same. It is crazy that there are people out there doing this stuff. I can't really comprehend it.
    If we are getting technical,sometimes should be one word and I forgot to end the sentence so your 1 out of 3 in correcting me.I just wanted to point that out.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by lone racer View Post
    If we are getting technical,sometimes should be one word and I forgot to end the sentence so your 1 out of 3 in correcting me.I just wanted to point that out.
    I was just screwing around not trying to "get technical". Relax! BTW, in your sentence above, 'your' should be 'you're', a contraction of the words 'you' and 'are'. Additionally, there should be one space after a comma and two spaces after a period. Is that better? :-)
    Last edited by DeFormula; 09-28-2016 at 12:56 AM.

Forum Member

Sorry about your car. Glad you weren't carjacked but I understand it's still frustrating.

Club Member

Yes, I am very sorry about your car as well. Sorry for getting off topic above.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangmike6996 View Post
    Oh, for some reason I thought it was an HC.

Either way, that still should be an easier thing to find for sale.
    Scat Packs are around the same # made as Hellcats. Scat Pack Shakers with 6spds aren't all that easy to find. Francis helped me get this last year, it was oddly fully optioned because an employee had ordered it and backed out. Nobody without an employee discount would order a car like this because it put the MSRP in SRT range.
    It's my fault for making it look so easy.

Thread Information