Page 52 of 106 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Demon

Quote Originally Posted by BrainFearGone View Post
    Saw someone talking about no heated seats and steering wheel. Has that been confirmed? It has the big uconnnect so why wouldn't those be a option also? I know it's irrelevant but was just curious.
    I would hope all that crap was gone. Bare bones! it even has a passenger mirror block off plate. I would definitely order one with no back seat and would be VERY tempted to order it without the front seat just so I could see the uncut carpeting. Awesome factory drag car.

I'm not convinced that saving one as an investment would be a worth while move. But if you were to do that I'm convinced history will look more kindly on one ordered without the seats.
    -Brad
    1968 Ford Torino - DOHC 4.6, T-56, Project
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon
    1998 BMW 540i Sport

Here is that gray. Saw it on a Challenger at the dealer yesterday and thought it looked like sealer.
    IMG_6331.JPGIMG_6332.JPGIMG_6333.JPG

1986 Mustang GT 412W
    2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat

If Ya Ain't First, Your Last! "Ricky Bobby"

Quote Originally Posted by 4 cam tbird View Post
    There are a variety of ways you can make the car run 10.0 that it would be legal to run at an event. Pump gas PCM. Race gas PCM + big front tires + seats probably does it. Ok, you can't go to an NHRA snactioned event and run 9's. You can go run 10.0 and the car can be configured in a manner to do so. To say, the car is banned form NHRA tracks is 100% bullshit because you can buy it with seats, do nothing, not swap the PCM, not remove the seats, not put the skinnies on, and it will run times that are legal for it to run as you bought it. Times that are still faster than any other stock car. That's right. Even without all the crazy stuff, this is STILL the fastest street legal car to roll off a show room floor.

Oh, you can go to a T&T and risk getting kicked out, right, yeah, they police that so well. Give me a fucking break. I bet 90% of the people on this forum have gone to a drag strip and outrun the safety requirements for their car. You didn't even need to run fast enough to need any sort of cage to do it. Sticky tires with no driveshaft loop? You ran fast enough to deserve kicked out by the rules. And how many have run 11.49 with no bars or 9's without a full cage or 8.49 without a funny car cage?

Stop hating, stop over reacting to the hype, and appreciate what is likely the most bad ass car we're ever going to see for the use most people on this forum appreciate fast cars. A quarter mile at a time
    Whatever. Nobody hating here, and nobody overreacting except you. Fact is a fact. Not arguing with you.

Also, NHRA rules say that only OEM cars can go down to 10.0 or 135 mph with no bar. If you modify it, technically, you would have to have a bar at 11.5 and a cage at 10.0. Those are the rules. Not saying tracks are going to stop you at the gate. But those are the rules.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

I saw one in the wild today. I have to admit, it did look cool. It was a blue M plate car with black wheels.

1986 Mustang GT 412W
    2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat

If Ya Ain't First, Your Last! "Ricky Bobby"

Jeep calls that "anvil grey" not sure of the chrysler name.. but they are the same... I want to paint a 65 mustang fast back with that color and have a red interior...
    motown muscle southern chapter "we find rust free material for the michigan masses"

08 Mustang GT broke but beautiful

99 saturn SL1 with the air box removed for POWER!!!!
    Ford Chrysler or GM it doesent matter to me as long as its domestic.

Quote Originally Posted by ASRoff View Post
    Jeep calls that "anvil grey" not sure of the chrysler name.. but they are the same... I want to paint a 65 mustang fast back with that color and have a red interior...
    I have a '67 with a red interior. That gray would be fantastic on that car! Great idea and now I want to do it. LOL

Club Member

Dodge calls it "destroyer grey". I love it on the T/As.

yeah love that T/A package
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

I like that grey!

Thread Information