Page 64 of 106 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Demon

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Raj, call Francis at Golling...talk to him.
    pm me if you want his number.
    So far I've gotten 2 hemi rams, 1 cummins dually, a 300C, and a hellcat challenger all from Francis at Golling. Great service, but he told me he couldn't help with the Demon.
    11 Mustang GT (street car)
    87 Grand National (grudge car)
    Misc old Ford street cars

just called my very very good buddy at Van Dyke Dodge, they are sold out and are being sold at market price as well...100K+. sorry man.
    Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    just called my very very good buddy at Van Dyke Dodge, they are sold out and are being sold at market price as well...100K+. sorry man.

I'm not paying above sticker. Oh well, I love this challenger still anyhow. I'll just wait til 2018 and get whatever is fastest. I hear the GT500 is going to have the 10 speed auto in it.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fryguy302 View Post
    I'm not paying above sticker. Oh well, I love this challenger still anyhow. I'll just wait til 2018 and get whatever is fastest. I hear the GT500 is going to have the 10 speed auto in it.
    Raj, I know you know how easy it is to make a 9 second Hellcat. You could probably do it for way less than the depreciation hit you'll take if you off your 'cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylSXRohHyQA
    Nitto drag radial tires achieve up to 40 percent more launch force?

No dealer knows how many if any they are getting, from what Ive heard the more hellcats you sold the more demons you get

My buddy is taking "reservations" at STICKER zero market adjustment , they did the same with the hellcats and sold a ton of them
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Quote Originally Posted by moneypit View Post
    No dealer knows how many if any they are getting, from what Ive heard the more hellcats you sold the more demons you get

My buddy is taking "reservations" at STICKER zero market adjustment , they did the same with the hellcats and sold a ton of them

This is what I was looking for. Can you PM your buddy's info? I'll take a reservation.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    Raj, I know you know how easy it is to make a 9 second Hellcat. You could probably do it for way less than the depreciation hit you'll take if you off your 'cat.
    Agreed. I dont really want to mess with it, then I have yet another one that will potentially break lol. I probably will do that though.

[QUOTE=DeFormula;2846303]I did post it elsewhere but it's nothing to brag about and I also had to come out of the hole just above idle so all of my 60 ft times were above 2.00 seconds. Anyway, my best out there was 12.80 at 113 mph. Most of my runs were in the 12.80s so I was fairly consistent. No prep to the car other than I filled the gas tank to help with traction. A decent driver in an automatic scat should kill me most of the time.[/QUO

Not Bad almost as fast as my Turbo Festy !

Club Member

[QUOTE=svopro;2846393]
    Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    I did post it elsewhere but it's nothing to brag about and I also had to come out of the hole just above idle so all of my 60 ft times were above 2.00 seconds. Anyway, my best out there was 12.80 at 113 mph. Most of my runs were in the 12.80s so I was fairly consistent. No prep to the car other than I filled the gas tank to help with traction. A decent driver in an automatic scat should kill me most of the time.[/QUO

Not Bad almost as fast as my Turbo Festy !
    As I said before you can mod anything to beat anything else that is stock. I'm sure with my mph if I mounted up slicks and skinnies I'd be around a 12.00 on a good day. A stock n/a boat.

BTW if you're not moving I'll probably need your input on a potential project in the next few months.

Thread Information