Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Confirm or Deny

Quote Originally Posted by ZYA_LTR View Post
    Way to come into a thread uninvited, piss in every bodies cheerios, and yet again prove that there are true assholes out there that just can not say or do anything nice and just like to start up shit to be seen and heard.....

BTW............HI GUYS(AND GALS(Hi Shauna))! BUY MORE GUNS!!!!!

I AM A GUNLOVER AND WILL SHOOT FOR FOOD!

Glad i stumbled into this thread today, made me smile, and to celebrate, i think i'll take the kid shooting today. Suppress all the 22lr things!
    How do I get tagged in these things? I don't hunt, but I love me some venison as well as some wild boar. I refuse to be a victim and I'm not depending on the police to come rescue me if bad things happen. They can not respond faster than 1200 fps. As you have proven more than once, you are most certainly a liberal, and I am your worst nightmare. I'm a woman who loves her guns, refuses to be a victim (in other words, I would shoot someone to protect myself), prefers to do some research of my own instead of believing everything that's spewed on social media and CNN, and I love my steak rare to medium rare. So call me all of the names that you wish. Just know that you're not doing much to help change my opinion of liberals. If you can't have a decent conversation with someone with out calling them names simply because you don't agree with them, then maybe you should go back to kindergarten and learn how to treat people.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissGTO View Post
    How do I get tagged in these things? I don't hunt, but I love me some venison as well as some wild boar. I refuse to be a victim and I'm not depending on the police to come rescue me if bad things happen. They can not respond faster than 1200 fps. As you have proven more than once, you are most certainly a liberal, and I am your worst nightmare. I'm a woman who loves her guns, refuses to be a victim (in other words, I would shoot someone to protect myself), prefers to do some research of my own instead of believing everything that's spewed on social media and CNN, and I love my steak rare to medium rare. So call me all of the names that you wish. Just know that you're not doing much to help change my opinion of liberals. If you can't have a decent conversation with someone with out calling them names simply because you don't agree with them, then maybe you should go back to kindergarten and learn how to treat people.
    I know your not pointing at me, rather the gentle snowflake, but you quoted me young lady.....and what kinda crap you plugging away with that is only @1200fps, F the suppressed rebellion, let freedom ring @ 3,000fps!

#BANTHEBAG2017
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Quote Originally Posted by ZYA_LTR View Post
    I know your not pointing at me, rather the gentle snowflake, but you quoted me young lady.....and what kinda crap you plugging away with that is only @1200fps, F the suppressed rebellion, let freedom ring @ 3,000fps!

#BANTHEBAG2017
    Of course my post was directed at the gentle snowflake. I've got delicate ears. NPA all the way!

Ummmm delicate ears?...........I ............... uh .................. um..yeah okey dokey. Oh wait your talking about suppressed shooting, i was assuming....ah, nevermind...hehe
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

I'm all for the ban stick here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    I'm all for the ban stick here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's gone lol
    Chris White
    2022.5 Sierra Denali LM2
    2022 XT5 Sport
    2022 C8 3LT Coupe
    2022 ZL1
    2023 Escalade V

Quote Originally Posted by GTPprix View Post
    He's gone lol
    Was that a Hall & Oates song? "He's Gone" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnVXIUyshng
    "If it Flys, Floats or F**ks...RENT IT'.

"I own Firearms and a Backhoe"

"Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein"

Thread Information