Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Detroit Versus Detroit

Quote Originally Posted by mustangmike6996 View Post
    So, what's your interest in cars/trucks? Any project cars etc?
    Same old same old, the adrenaline rush, car shows, etc... No I'm not going to say anything interesting.

No project cars, probably pickup another 03-04 Cobra, I do like that car, probably be my all time favorite. Anyways always just ran headers, exhaust, and intake on most my cars, never serious enough to go mod crazy because after most my friends do this, they just end up selling their ride. It's interesting how the human mind works and how easy one gets bored of their ride after they basically mod it out. But hey, that was people I knew in their 20s, I'm sure there's plenty of older car members on here that just end up being content with what they got.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SLPTALS1 View Post
    Same old same old, the adrenaline rush, car shows, etc... No I'm not going to say anything interesting.

No project cars, probably pickup another 03-04 Cobra, I do like that car, probably be my all time favorite. Anyways always just ran headers, exhaust, and intake on most my cars, never serious enough to go mod crazy because after most my friends do this, they just end up selling their ride. It's interesting how the human mind works and how easy one gets bored of their ride after they basically mod it out. But hey, that was people I knew in their 20s, I'm sure there's plenty of older car members on here that just end up being content with what they got.

Are you going to be at the Motown Muscle
    lot for this years Woodward Dream Cruise?

Quote Originally Posted by SLPTALS1 View Post
    Ok so lets make this thread all about how I didn't have a password from 5 years ago and repeated a few rumors about insurance jobs and met a few others that said a few bad things about Motown Muscle.

When you look up "Motown Muscle" on Google, third link states "motown muscle is a bunch of bitches."

https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/s...d.php?t=105632

I don't know these bozos, but I never showed any the hostility they showed, called anyone by swear word, or even verbally threatened anyone? I think some of you need to get some thicker skin, I really do, considering what was said in the thread about Detroit. Last time I checked this is the internet, I know many of you want to run your forum like good ol' Zuckanerd on Facebook. Bring the ban hammer down Alex Jones style, but everyone should have freedom of speech in this country. And like Joe Rogan said, even though a lot of things that come out of Alex Jones's mouth are fucking nuts, sometimes he states some factual things.

Anyways, I did, I manned up, lol, I went out of my way make my 3rd gmail account and Motown membership after being banned twice for what I said in this thread.

Once, twice, three times a Lady.... Maybe third time's a charm!

Anyways I apologize, I'll really just check in every once and awhile, don't plan on keeping this going, I let you guys continue your Detroit bashing thread...
    Again, I don't think you're grasping the concept. You got yourself banned, all you had to do was give me your old account so I could rest your password and you could use it. Try wrapping your head around that. The fact that you're still here this morning proves that point.

It's right in our rules. "Troll behavior using a second account to get around these simple rules will be investigated and both user accounts will be locked."

http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showt...-content-rules

Oh man, a 10 year old post on YB from some butt hurt dude. You got us there!

I know, I know, you're not keeping this going. But all the posts you deleted read otherwise.
    Last edited by jsxtreme; 06-03-2019 at 08:16 AM.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

I was just fucking with you with the Ban sign, but dude, grow some thicker skin. If anything, I figured jsxtreme would keep you around just to mess with me!

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

What a week in Detroit:

- Detroit has found a new way to attack people with electric scooters. Basically, sending them careening into unwitting pedestrians. Video somewhere on Fox 2. http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loca...spreads-online
    - Dog killed a little girl. I mean, this is just beyond wrong.
    - Dude got in a accident on his Harley and died. Some people pulled up in an F150 and stole the bike.

Seriously Detroit - cut it out!

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Thread Information