Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2017 - 2018 college football

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    C'mon. It's nothing. I mean I suppose you could have a school which protects a rapist and then tries to cover it up by paying for an investigation which was directed to show that that school really did care about the women under its care, but by all means, let's talk about an 18 year old in a sports game making a crude taunt.
    Typical UM fan. Redirect their loss back to MSU when it pretty much took an act of God to lose their bowl game (5 turnovers in the final 8 possessions).

--Joe

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

Typical msu fan. Can't follow a logical conversation thread.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    Typical msu fan. Can't follow a logical conversation thread.
    I guess not. I fail to see how talking about UM losing a bowl game "logically" shifts to allegedly protecting an MSU rapist.

--Joe

Quote Originally Posted by soap View Post
    I guess not. I fail to see how talking about UM losing a bowl game "logically" shifts to allegedly protecting an MSU rapist.

--Joe
    Stalker was responding and forgot to quote Swifters post #208 referencing the MSNBC headline about the taunt.

Because the rapist had everything to do with the football program. I just thought that for all the 'Stay Classy' crap, that there was an actual 'classless' headline associated with Michigan.

Michigan finishes 8-5. They didn't beat anyone with a winning record. This was year three under the savior. Have you reached the holy land yet? The best they have done is 3rd Place in their division. Next August I'll hear how U-M will beat MSU, OSU and PSU, win in Indy and make the NCAA Playoff. The reality is that unless one or more of the three teams ahead of them has major injuries to key players, Michigan will still be a 4th Place team. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Khaki takes the job in Indianapolis with the Colts just so he can say he coached a game there.

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Quote Originally Posted by soap View Post

--Joe
    allegedly
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Bummer about Harlon Barnette leaving to be the DC at Florida State. He's been a key in making the MSU secondary the great group it has been. I wish him well. Unlike Dan Enos who is dead to me now...:-)

What a finish!
    84 Mustang Coupe

The more than comes out about the people responsible for keeping Nassar at MSU, the worse this looks. Apparently the sexual abuse victims take a back seat to money and the Breslin.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...on/1057931001/

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    The more than comes out about the people responsible for keeping Nassar at MSU, the worse this looks. Apparently the sexual abuse victims take a back seat to money and the Breslin.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...on/1057931001/
    Before this Ferguson call I was somewhat willing to let it play out a little longer and everyone that was involved/responsible would be gone after an investigation. Now it's simple, they need to clean house top to bottom. The Ferguson stuff is simply shocking to hear, they're totally tone deaf/clueless. I really enjoy this comment, "There’s so many more things going on at the university than just this Nassar thing." Really?? "This Nassar thing" This is the ONLY thing that matters right now.
    Last edited by nitrousrick; 01-24-2018 at 09:43 AM.
    84 Mustang Coupe

Thread Information