Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Clash of Clans

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

Right. I’m in farm heaven. Every day I shed trophies to stay where I am. I’m doing less than half the attacks you are. Essentially I log in twice a day and do an attack. During challenges I log in a little more to help out.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

Forum Member

Yea, I've never understood the point of pushing, other than bragging rights and maybe recruiting. The increased win bonus is more than offset by the army cost required to attack well designed/defended/active bases. Once you get to be max TH11, then sure, I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    Yea, I've never understood the point of pushing, other than bragging rights and maybe recruiting. The increased win bonus is more than offset by the army cost required to attack well designed/defended/active bases. Once you get to be max TH11, then sure, I get it.
    ive been in titan for a while now, maybe a year. the 400,000 each and 4000 de then add 280,000 each plus 1700 de bonus per attack is nice.

We are looking to fill the clan. Just looking for solid active players. You are all welcome to come join. I had a clan move in and they've fallen apart, so i run the show and you're all welcome.
    Last edited by RSWANNABE; 01-26-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Forum Member

We're in the same situation. Detroit-based lvl 10 clan that myself and brother/BIL run. We were a constant war clan with a 4:1 W:L ratio, until the MM algorithm was changed last year. Since then, our bases (.5's or a little more) are not ideal for the new match making, and we're working to correct that. Plus these damn clan games suck so much time, esp on weekends, that most of our guys don't have enough bandwidth to do CGs + constant war + farming, etc. Trying to recruit more people into the clan to help offload the core guys from CG, so all of us don't need to max out on points to have a shot at the top prizes. It was fine/fun over the holiday breaks... but now that it seems to be an every weekend event, we need to add some more active people to help out.

Unfortunately, recruiting from global is close to a waste of time, and all clans are looking to do the same as us for the same reasons. CGs have largely killed the concept of smaller clans.
    Last edited by Killjoy; 01-26-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Your royals are still weak sauce.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    Your royals are still weak sauce.
    I was thinking his league was weak sauce. But yea...

j/k. I've got to deploy my Eagle in order to go TH12. Just debating on whether I pull the trigger. War is gonna become more of a bitch.

I think his clan is weak sauce...lol
    Miss you boo LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    I was thinking his league was weak sauce. But yea...

j/k. I've got to deploy my Eagle in order to go TH12. Just debating on whether I pull the trigger. War is gonna become more of a bitch.
    Trophy pushing is a waste of time. Sitting in the clouds waiting on a match is such a waste of time. I sit around 1900 and find nothing but dead bases to loot. I'm a maxed 11 and started on 12, but loot wont be my problem.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T

Thread Information