Thread: 2013 Silverado 1500 4x4

Club Member

Default 2013 Silverado 1500 4x4

Selling this for my boss. One owner, well maintained. Never towed anything more then a hockey bag or golf clubs, I mean he is the boss so it never even got near a job site. Black leather interior, heated seats, weather tech floor mats. Tonneau cover, rain guards. Tires are like new. Truck is really clean inside and out. I mean the inside probably smells like old man and there is a couple small dents on the outside because he is loosing his eyesight and hearing. Bottom line is that the truck is very nice. Clean green title in hand. The Motown no hassle, none negotiable price is $21,500. Thanks. 248.765.6625. Adam IMG_1688.JPGIMG_1680.JPGIMG_1681.JPGIMG_1689.PNG

Is he interested in a trade by chance? 2013 with 45k miles. 5.3 6spd, 20s with new tires. sierra snow.jpg

Club Member

No he bought his replacement truck already. Thanks though. Be honest what do you think of the price. I feel like it is fair, but have had little interest. So I'm guessing it's either listed to high or it's easier for people to finance a new one. What's your asking price on your truck?

Price is fair. Just easy for people to buy a new one. Easy credit is back. Id put the truck on autotrader. Craigslist is a crapshoot for vehicles that would need to be financed

wish I had the cash, I'd be all over this
    ASE Master Certified Technician

The 21.5 seems fair... Although i think you can get a truck for that price with closer to 50k miles, so it may be a tad high. I know my inlaws bought their 13 ext cab off lease late 2015 for 22k.

Club Member

Thanks for everyone's input. The worst part is I had it listed at 25,500 about 5 months ago and had a guy offer me 24k cash about 4hours after I listed it last fall. I held the truck a few days for him and after everything was set he tried to short me $500. On principle I had to tell him to F off and I walked away from the deal which still would have been 23,500 cash. Lol. Oh well, you live and you learn. Someone will buy it and I'm in no rush. Thanks again.

Sent you a pm

Thread Information