Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Discount tire direct on ebay offering $100 off $450

Forum Member

Thanks for the tip, been looking for tires and this helped make my decision. I bought 2 tires at a time and used the code twice. Saved $200. Thank you.

Mickey Thompson drag radials are on there now too
    Last edited by dline; 03-08-2018 at 02:06 PM.
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

Forum Member

I got my Nitto NT555r's and 555G2's last fall with the same discount. 'Twas a pleasant surprise to find on eBay.

So if i buy then Discount will still mount and balance? Or will that be extra cost on top of just buying the tires? (Maybe I missed it)
    ****MATT*****

Club Member

It was $48 (I think) to mount and balance my tires at the Discount Tire by me. No big deal, they were happy to see I bought them from Discount Tire online...There was no dismounting involved since my rims were new.

grr

FYI, I tried to get a local Discount Tire to price match the Discount Tire Direct on eBay (since they advertise they will match anybody). I was told they couldn't match the ebay store because the tires were basically a NOS type thing where the tires were new/ unused but a couple years old. Which is total BS because the snow tires I bought a year earlier on the ebay store had a date code only a few months old. So bell tire got my business instead since they matched the ebay store deal.

Quote Originally Posted by CruisnCobra View Post
    FYI, I tried to get a local Discount Tire to price match the Discount Tire Direct on eBay (since they advertise they will match anybody). I was told they couldn't match the ebay store because the tires were basically a NOS type thing where the tires were new/ unused but a couple years old. Which is total BS because the snow tires I bought a year earlier on the ebay store had a date code only a few months old. So bell tire got my business instead since they matched the ebay store deal.

I have had great luck with the Discount Tire in Sterling heights (16 & Van dyke) matching the Discount Tire Direct price on eBay. I know everything varies by location. I have another Discount tire location that is a little closer to my house but I won't step foot in that location again.

I will just wait a few weeks and get them mounted at usa tire in utica

This ebay sale beats every online price
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

Quote Originally Posted by capone View Post
    I have had great luck with the Discount Tire in Sterling heights (16 & Van dyke) matching the Discount Tire Direct price on eBay. I know everything varies by location. I have another Discount tire location that is a little closer to my house but I won't step foot in that location again.
    I realize the location thing but I just never can find the good locations for anything...

Buy $800 tires and save $200
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

Thread Information