Thread: Factory 20" All Terrain rims and tires

Default Factory 20" All Terrain rims and tires

The rims and tires are from a SLT All Terrain Premium, so, I have these rims and tires with less that 5,000 miles on them for sale or trade. What I am looking for is the CK156 Replicas in 20" for my truck. I have a set of new Black Chevy Bow Tie center caps for these as well. The rims are all in great shape, no curb rash that I know of. I just paid $75.00 for these TPMS, and then had the truck programmed, so, I would like to keep these, or maybe work something out...

This would be rim for rim, unless you want to add some cash for rims and tires.

Would prefer something local to West Side of Michigan, but would travel a bit for the right deal... $1,350.00 takes set.

11582.jpeg

Center caps.jpg
    Last edited by PRDATOR; 03-19-2017 at 06:29 PM.

How much outright for the set?

I put them on Craigslist for $1800.00, I'm willing to cut a deal, but not going to give them away. These will probably end up being my winter rims if I don't get a trade or sale...

not trying to hijack, but to the guy asking about them for outright sale... New dealer takes offs on craigslist for $1500 if you like this style wheel. https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/wto/5995413299.html

Good to know, I will seel here for $1,350.00 no less. If it get down to it, I'll keep them, sell the tires, and be good.

Thread Information