Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tonight I need my friends prayers

this will be the toughest thing you will go thru.... I wish your father all green lights on his cruise to heaven... I hope you have many great memorys and celebrate his life... Wanda and I send good thoughts and prayers for healing to you and your family.
    motown muscle southern chapter "we find rust free material for the michigan masses"

08 Mustang GT broke but beautiful

99 saturn SL1 with the air box removed for POWER!!!!
    Ford Chrysler or GM it doesent matter to me as long as its domestic.

ugh....the worst!!!
    So very sorry for our loss...
    ****MATT*****

Sorry for your loss....

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86 View Post
    Sorry for your loss....
    Thanks Ryan.

1986 Mustang GT 412W
    2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat

If Ya Ain't First, Your Last! "Ricky Bobby"

Today was the funeral. I got my here with my boys while dad was still in the hurst. The funeral directors were there with the rear door opened. I rolled up next to dad, and let it rip!!!! The smoke rolled over the church. This was for dad. The funeral director gave me a hug and said he has to be smiling.

I had to step up and make an example for my kids. I gave dad the red key to hold one more time and told him it was the the fastest path to heaven I knew of with the priest at my side.

At the end I watched the closing, and I personally walked dad to his mosoluem location and heavenly hearted pushed my best friend in. I will never forget you dad. You were my best friend. Thank you all my online friends.
    IMG_6292.JPGIMG_6293.JPG

1986 Mustang GT 412W
    2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat

If Ya Ain't First, Your Last! "Ricky Bobby"

Well done, Sir. I bet your dad was looking down with a big grin! Hang in there and be strong for your family- that's what any dad would want.

Quote Originally Posted by my89notchback View Post
    Today was the funeral. I got my here with my boys while dad was still in the hurst. The funeral directors were there with the rear door opened. I rolled up next to dad, and let it rip!!!! The smoke rolled over the church. This was for dad. The funeral director gave me a hug and said he has to be smiling.

I had to step up and make an example for my kids. I gave dad the red key to hold one more time and told him it was the the fastest path to heaven I knew of with the priest at my side.

At the end I watched the closing, and I personally walked dad to his mosoluem location and heavenly hearted pushed my best friend in. I will never forget you dad. You were my best friend. Thank you all my online friends.
    While reading your post you had me grinning ear to ear with a tear in my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by my89notchback View Post

I can only hope my sons love & adore me as you do your father.
    Likewise, truly a fine example for your sons.

Sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Thread Information