Thread: Anyone with a freight shipping account or affiliation

Forum Member

Default Anyone with a freight shipping account or affiliation

Hi guys,

I was looking to ship a small pallet with a fwd transmission and a few other parts to Indiana. Approx weight is 190 lbs and size is approx 27"x40" and 24" tall. Destination is 46835 Fort Wayne, IN. The pallet is wrapped and I can transport to anywhere in SE MICH for cheaper drop off. Address it's going to is residential in a street that can unload a semi, but can get a commercial address if cheaper

I've used r&l many times but no longer have an account so I wanted to see if someone possibly ships regularly and I can come drop it off while a truck is there. I can pay all shipping costs up front obviously.

Thanks!

Forum Member

just use uship or unishippers. Takes a few seconds to setup. You can always drop it off at the terminal most are in Romulus. Most carriers will allow you to pickup at there terminal for free and they will load it in your truck. You can also try freightquote.

Forum Member

Thanks bud. Just trying to avoid putting my number out there for the 1000 solicitations, but will be doing it tomorrow evening if something isn't arranged

Forum Member

You said you had an R&L account. Call up that company and tell them you have 1 thing to ship and you will pay upfront. I am sure they would be happy to do it.

Forum Member

Wasn't happy with the quote. Without an account they can only discount so much

Thread Information