Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Car Dealer/ Personal opinion: input.

Agreed go see Matt at Varisty or Francis at Golling. Both have been awesome to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    And you're in Michigan now, we say "you guys".
    Well the plural of y'all is all y'all LoL. Hey yous guyssss

Quote Originally Posted by mdhmi View Post
    I hate to see people taken advantage of.
    Financing through a dealer is a huge no no.
    I realize this is easy for me to say, but if I bought a car and the dealer called me back several days later to renegotiate I would tell them to go fuck themselves.
    x2 a buddy of mine saw a Malibu on the lot for sale loaded LTZ with the wrong tag, it was tagged as a base model. He ended up getting an amazing deal because they didn't realize it was loaded. They ended up figuring it out about 3 months later and tried to get him to pay an additional $5K. He just laughed at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarken View Post
    So, end of the day, 1.5k out of pocket, dealer I am guessing gave up any possible gains on the trade or what ever and was able to make a deal. Previous finance amount was 23.5k new finance amount is 18.9k .
    that includes full pay off of my trade in. New payment is lower than previous at 333/m

while I don't like coming off the cash, think in the end, this may be a much better deal as the finance amount is much lower.

All of your input was able to get me to this point. If they weren't able to get this done, I was going to walk
    That is a better deal overall anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    The only conclusion I can come to is - honest mistake and they made good?

-Geoff
    Seems like the dealer screwed up, but helped to make it right. Good for them.

I've leased 3 Chevys from Ed Rinke and had great luck with them. Told them what i wanted and they emailed me when they had it. Had all the paper work ready when I arrived and in all 3 cases I'd say i averaged 45 min to 1 hour total time at the dealer.

Thread Information