Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: boduke sighting on youtube

His car definitely runs good. I was supposed to run him in my hellcat last week but we didn't get a chance to.
    2014 Shelby GT500 - 2015 Scat Pack Challenger - 1969 Olds Cutlass S - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda - 1967 Camaro - 1959 Bel Air

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
    His car definitely runs good. I was supposed to run him in my hellcat last week but we didn't get a chance to.
    You got a Hellcat? Did it replace the Scat Pack or in addition? Either way you have a great collection!

Yep saw Lance at the track with his cat
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

All this Boduke love and he's not even here to enjoy it. Damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    You got a Hellcat? Did it replace the Scat Pack or in addition? Either way you have a great collection!
    Thank ya sir. I replaced the Scat pack. Kind of miss it to be honest.
    2014 Shelby GT500 - 2015 Scat Pack Challenger - 1969 Olds Cutlass S - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda - 1967 Camaro - 1959 Bel Air

Club Member

Thank ya sir. I replaced the Scat pack. Kind of miss it to be honest.
    Where I work we drive all these cars all the time. Most people like the Scat Packs better, strangely enough. Many of them like the Scat Pack manual best of all. Everyone knows it's not the fastest by a long shot, but they have the most fun with it. Balanced, useable power and everyone like to row through the gears!

Yeah the Scat pack was especially fun to race on the street. Even on nitrous it would dead hook on the slicks or radials no matter what road you put it on. The hellcat is much harder to launch, you definitely have to have all your stars aligned, tire pressure suspension settings launch rpm etc. Other wise it will just spin. I feel like the Scat pack was a lot more crisp to drive around too, the hellcat throttle response feels kind of lazy compared to it. Track trans settings on the Scat shifted 10 times harder than track trans on the hellcat too.

Try traction control launches in hellcat?
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

Yeah still useless if everything else isn't in perfect order.

Club Member

Yeah the Scat pack was especially fun to race on the street. Even on nitrous it would dead hook on the slicks or radials no matter what road you put it on. The hellcat is much harder to launch, you definitely have to have all your stars aligned, tire pressure suspension settings launch rpm etc. Other wise it will just spin. I feel like the Scat pack was a lot more crisp to drive around too, the hellcat throttle response feels kind of lazy compared to it. Track trans settings on the Scat shifted 10 times harder than track trans on the hellcat too.
    Totally agree on the throttle response. Hard to beat the 10.9 CR big motor for that!

Thread Information