Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silencerco Hybrid Group Buy opportunity...Save $100 and get a $200 rebate for accessories!

Default Silencerco Hybrid Group Buy opportunity...Save $100 and get a $200 rebate for accessories!

Have one of my Distributors running a promotion right now on the Silencerco Hybrid, and if we can get 3 Hybrids ordered, i get a price break that i can pass along to you folks.

Normal pricing on the Hybrid is $950 cash out the door, and if we get three ordered, then i can get them to you for $850 cash out the door, and you still can get the Silencerco $200 rebate on all new suppressors purchased prior to 6/30/17.

Silencerco Hybrid info:

https://silencerco.com/silencers/hybrid/

Rebate info:

https://silencerco.com/rebate-promo/

I have one member interested already, and if we can get two more, we are good to save you folks some money.

Any questions about the suppressor purchase process, feel free to call me to discuss.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Forum Member

Great deal! Id love to if it wasn't such a pain to get one.

Forum Member

Is the CLEO signoff still required on cans? Still 6-8 month process? I may be interested, but would need to catch up on the latest purchase process for NFA items.

Also need to do some reading on how these attach to non-AW type arms. e.g. I have a threaded barrel for my HK45c (USP), but not P7, Ruger 700BDL .30-06, etc.
    You can count me as a solid maybe if we can get 3+.

Not really a pain to get them, i do all your paperwork, besides the photographs and fingerprints.

CLEO no longer required, process should be approx. 6-8 months for current purchases.

They all need a threaded barrel to attach to, rifle or pistol, but threaded pistol barrels are available from several reputable manufacturers, as well as aftermarket companies.
    Jason

I am interested in getting the Hybrid that we talked about. I have to wait for the quote to come in about the other half of my driveway, then I will know where I am at on the toys.... I've done a lot of research on the Hybrid, it's a great system.

1) You have so much money that you can buy a separate can for each caliber you have (not me, I have too many toys).

2) You buy the Hybrid, use the savings on the original cost, plus the discount from Silencerco towards the extra adapters for the other barrels (this is what I plan on doing), and now you are a rock star to your friends... Straight up James Bond type rock star.

3) As Jason mentioned, there are several companies that probably already make a threaded barrel for your hand gun or rifle, or can thread your barrel for you.

Exactly......

With the Hybrid, you spend a little but more up front for the accessories and adapters, but you still way ahead of the game by not having to buy a second suppresor and stamp. The flash hiders and pistons you would have to buy regardless, so the only added expense of the Hybrid is the $150 ASR adapter that screws into the Hybrid to allow mounting on any ASR flash hider or muzzle brake installed on your rifles .30 and smaller.

And the other bonus about the Hybrid is the fact that it is rated up to 45-70 and easily handles the 450 Bushmaster which is Michigan legal for hunting state-wide. So now you have a great option for state-wide suppressed hunting, and then grab a Ruger American Ranch rifle in 450 Bushmaster for approx. $500 and you have a badass setup.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason

wish i could afford it
    ASE Master Certified Technician

Jason,

How much is needed up front to get things started? The whole amount, meaning gov. money, and the cost of the Hybrid?

Just the cost of the suppressor is required to order

Then when the suppressor arrives to me from the distributor(typically 30-60 days depending on the ATF processing time) the paperwork is completed, and you submit the $200 with the paperwork and fingerprints/photographs to the ATF.
    Jason

Just got confirmation from the distributor that this is a limited time promotion, with no definite end date. It will end either when inventory is gone, or stock levels drop down low and management decides to kill the promotion.

Just figured I would give a heads up to those contemplating the Hybrid deal, that we are on borrowed time on the extra $100 off deal. Already have had 3 "interested", just haven't locked anything in yet. $200 rebates are good through June 30th as of now, so that promotion will not expire for awhile, just the added $100 distributor discount I can get us for now.

$850 per Hybrid get's the order placed and locked in, as long as the promotion is running...I would guess through this week at least.???? Then the $200 to the ATF isn't due for 30-60 days until the suppressors arrive at my place and we do up the paperwork.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason

Thread Information