Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fun Neighbor Thread

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beigg View Post
    Gary you're a nice guy. That neighbor is not worth the time of your kindness. Glad ya are taking action.
    Yep.

It looks like a nice storage area was created with the fences. It looks to be out of sight for them.

Why does it still bother you when you can't see it? In the pics anyway it just looks like unorganized junky stuff not stinky or smelly garbage.
    84 Mustang Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    I'll double dare you...
    Quote Originally Posted by kammi10 View Post
    i second this hahahaha
    Shit, whats his address lol. I have before when someone told me they'd send me a wiring harness after I bought a 5.3 from them and tried not to send it. After a couple weeks of people stopping by his shop where he parted GM trucks taking shit and me calling his phone from different numbers via calling apps all hours of the night screaming at him and hanging up, a wiring harness he ordered over the phone from a scrap yard showed up at my door

If you come across a cobra in the wild, wipe it off and apologize.

You guys would hate living by me. Some might call me the Fred Sanford of Chelsea.

Since you can't see it, does it really matter?

The noise and animal part is more of the problem. I would be irritated with the tires that don't have wheels on them... mosquito larvae... but the rest... it's like does it matter that a bear shits in the woods?

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

I have a neighbor who has a "car detailing" business. 9am sharp, I get this all day long

https://youtu.be/PybNlR2-ZPo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

I was gonna say unless that guy has a big ass smoker and loves to grill out he is cooking meth.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon64 View Post
    I was gonna say unless that guy has a big ass smoker and loves to grill out he is cooking meth.
    It'd help explain the psychology mood state that character is demonstrating. Bipolar like attitude and unwilling to cooperate to clean up the blight.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by nitrousrick View Post
    Why does it still bother you when you can't see it? In the pics anyway it just looks like unorganized junky stuff not stinky or smelly garbage.
    I'll tell you why it bothers me. First off, it does smell. Second, it is leaning on my fence and since my fence is about a foot into my property line, some of this is on my property. The other problem is that the trash is causing my fence to lean a bit. Who pays to repair it when it falls over?

This isn't MY fault and you wouldn't want to live next door to him - It still boils done to Respect for others people property. He can do what he wants with his stuff, but not mine or other peoples property. They still light off fire crackers at all hours, throw bottles/cans/trash into my yard.......

THIS IS WHY IT STILL BOTHERS ME!

grr

Just curious, why did u leave a foot of your property on the other side of the fence? Do u maintain that part?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Just curious, why did u leave a foot of your property on the other side of the fence? Do u maintain that part?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    In some cities, you can put a fence up without neighbor approval, but it can't be on the property line, has to be 6-12" on your property, not saying thats why in this instance, with neighbor approval it can be right on the surveyed property line
    ASE Master Certified Technician

Thread Information