Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Official MM Woodward Dream Cruise Parking Aug. 19th 2017**

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

We plan on getting there around 9-10, I'm bringing my smoker and gonna do smoked bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers. They should be done around 1 and are DELICIOUS!!!
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

And welcome Ed! Nice ride!
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by DRAG-ULA View Post
    We plan on getting there around 9-10, I'm bringing my smoker and gonna do smoked bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers. They should be done around 1 and are DELICIOUS!!!
    Nice!! I'm hoping to be there around 1030ish, unload, setup the tents etc and have the bbq rolling by noonish for lunch and then I'll fire it up again around 430-5 or so for dinner.

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it this year guys. I'm having knee surgery tomorrow and I'm pretty sure that I'll still be out of it come Saturday. Driving, let alone driving the GTO will be a bit of a challenge until Monday or Tuesday.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    Nice!! I'm hoping to be there around 1030ish, unload, setup the tents etc and have the bbq rolling by noonish for lunch and then I'll fire it up again around 430-5 or so for dinner.

You guys are AWESOME!

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissGTO View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm going to make it this year guys. I'm having knee surgery tomorrow and I'm pretty sure that I'll still be out of it come Saturday. Driving, let alone driving the GTO will be a bit of a challenge until Monday or Tuesday.
    I'm sure one of us could scoop you up so that you can at least come hang out with your leg up and recover on exhaust fumes instead of being stuck at home

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    I'm sure one of us could scoop you up so that you can at least come hang out with your leg up and recover on exhaust fumes instead of being stuck at home
    I'll be in touch. My brother has threatened to drive his "tour bus" up here this weekend. He picked up a 32' Bounder motorhome recently and he's itching to put it on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissgto View Post
    i'll be in touch. My brother has threatened to drive his "tour bus" up here this weekend. He picked up a 32' bounder motorhome recently and he's itching to put it on the road.

keep us posted i'll be more than happy to come get you ! Linda and i love seeing you !

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by svopro View Post
    keep us posted i'll be more than happy to come get you ! Linda and i love seeing you !
    Nice of you Terry. My vehicle will be pretty full but I could work something out if needed as a back up.

Gonna let me roll in the 62?
    man thats in the garage with a a few inches of dust on it.... you can take the trailblazer ss...
    1990 mustang GT 5.0 sold 3-11-04 MISSED

Thread Information