Thread: 1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC

Default 1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC

Listing my 1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC. It shows 70,000 miles on the dash. I bought the car non running from a co worker, got it running and have no time for it. Brand new gas tank, fuel pump and straps. The car has a newer rebuild on it (306) with an E303 cam, Comp cam 1.6 rockers, shorty headers with super 44 mufflers and is converted to Mass Air calibrated for stock 19LB injectors. No rust underneath vehicle at all but their are two spots by the back window that are started to pop through (can be repaired fairly easy since it has not made it way to the channel where the glass sits). Clear coat is peeling in a few spots also. Interior is all there but is dirty from sitting and the driver seat has a tear in the leather. This is a running and driving car that with a little work would be a nice driver.

Everything works on the car including the power antenna, trip settings on the dash and power seats. Will need a passenger power window switch (it is missing). Tires still have tons of tread but have cracking from sitting, would recommend getting new ones. Any questions feel free to call me at (734)329-3168 or PM me. I have more pictures and video of the car running.

Im working on getting more pictures uploaded but will have to wait until I get home today. Ok so pics are working I believe it has to do with my work server not allowing uploads, I dont know. I will add pics tonight.

$1500. Located in Canton

Last edited by CamaroKid91Z; 07-30-2017 at 06:26 AM.

SOLD

Thread Information