Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Lions football thread

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Default 2017 Lions football thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Lol.....did u just say Atl was one of the best defenses in the NFL? Try again.....you read that in the same article that said Stafford was elite? ATL is mid tier.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Minnesota.

And ATL went to the SuperBowl last year and is/was considered by most analysts to be the best team in the NFC. So they must be alright as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DetroitStyle; 10-04-2017 at 12:12 PM.
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    There's nothing hard to find... three games I think he's only had three TD's... I haven't watched any of the games, or the NFL, for obvious reasons but the Lions have a total of 99 points this season and all he has to show for is 3 touchdowns?
    I'll give it to the Lions defense and Prater from what I hear they're just bulldozers
    He has 7 TDs and one INT through 4 games.

1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

I must say... I find it amusing that the two biggest haters in the thread both admit to not watching the games.... but still in here throwing shade

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    I must say... I find it amusing that the two biggest haters in the thread both admit to not watching the games.... but still in here throwing shade

Not sure if you’re aware, but a lot of people are not watching the NFL due the players disrespecting the flag and national anthem last couple weeks.

Now, doesn’t mean they can’t check the box scores to see the results and voice their opinion.

I only watch the red zone channel. No stupid ford commercials every 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    Not sure if you’re aware, but a lot of people are not watching the NFL due the players disrespecting the flag and national anthem last couple weeks.

Now, doesn’t mean they can’t check the box scores to see the results and voice their opinion.

I only watch the red zone channel. No stupid ford commercials every 5 minutes.

I don't care why they aren't watching, but commenting on a players performance based solely upon the box score is ridiculous. Even more so when the numbers they are basing it upon are incorrect!

3 more good measuring stick games coming up. One this weekend against the Panthers, then the Steelers and GB down the road. These games, like the Falcons game are the ones I look to to see if they have turned the corner. Win 3 out of the next 4 and I'd say they are legit.

Be interesting to see what they do at the trade deadline if they are.

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    3 more good measuring stick games coming up. One this weekend against the Panthers, then the Steelers and GB down the road. These games, like the Falcons game are the ones I look to to see if they have turned the corner. Win 3 out of the next 4 and I'd say they are legit.

Be interesting to see what they do at the trade deadline if they are.
    Maybe look into getting a RB that can rush for 100 yards. Amazing stat. Last 100 yd rushing was by Reggie bush on thanksgiving 2013. That’s crazy. 4 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    Maybe look into getting a RB that can rush for 100 yards. Amazing stat. Last 100 yd rushing was by Reggie bush on thanksgiving 2013. That’s crazy. 4 years ago.

I 100% agree. They need a good running back. I watch Abdullah and he pauses before he hits the hole every time. It drives me crazy! Barry did the same thing, but he was Barry. We need that downhill guy who is going to pound the hole every time. I am not sure if Washington is that guy, but at least he doesn't pause every time!

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post

I still listen to Sports Talk Radio but when I hear that the defense scored and kicker punting 50+ yards to put up more points than Stafford it still brings me to a conclusion that Stafford still sucks
    Last edited by Wizeguy; 10-07-2017 at 07:10 AM.
    SAL

Default 2017 Lions football thread

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    I 100% agree. They need a good running back. I watch Abdullah and he pauses before he hits the hole every time.It drives me crazy! Barry did the same thing, but he was Barry. We need that downhill guy who is going to pound the hole every time. I am not sure if Washington is that guy, but at least he doesn't pause every time!

-Geoff
    I’m reading your post and hearing John Madden’s voice. Lol.

Last edited by YLWFVR; 10-07-2017 at 07:17 AM.

Thread Information