Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Lions football thread

Anyone see Statford with that run play for himself needing like 4 yards and got tackled? Or when they rushed 3 and still got to Statford who was still holding the ball?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Minnesota is 6-2....crazy how they have no 250 million dollar qb on their roster, or stud power running back....drafted one but he's injured but the others stepped up. Crazy.

Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Happy Halloween.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How people continue to blame Stafford is amazing. How many touchdowns would they have had if they had receivers that could catch the damn ball, or a run game that could manage to score from the 1yard line? This is not a Stafford problem.

I'm not saying is it or isn't, I'm saying it was stupid as fuck for then to pay him so money for this result. Other positions need better players too....

Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    I'm not saying is it or isn't, I'm saying it was stupid as fuck for then to pay him so money for this result. Other positions need better players too....
    Not going to disagree on the amount but... It is not like we have Joe Montana, and Steve Young is on the bench waiting for his turn to play (this actually happened in SF in case people here don't remember). Yea, Stafford is probably one of the better QB's, but definitely not the best as his pay would indicate. Still, he is literally all we have. I would rather see us pay him then save the money and get Adrian Peterson and have Rudock start. (AP plus Stafford and we might still be undefeated).

Kaepernick was due to make something like 14 million this year until he walked away from his contract. Stafford is definitely better than him. So what does that make Stafford worth - $20 million? So was the $5 million worth the risk of starting from scratch? I don't think so. Also, even though he is overpaid this year, in the next five years, he will be back in the middle of the pack, and we will be getting a deal on him! So just think about 2021, and how lucky we will be then!

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Minnesota is 6-2....crazy how they have no 250 million dollar qb on their roster, or stud power running back....drafted one but he's injured but the others stepped up. Crazy.

Minnesota is paying Sam Bradford $18 million per year and Teddy Bridgewater $7 million per year. So they are paying more for their QBs on the sideline than the Lions are paying for Stafford.

1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Can you amagin being humiliated and losing on prime time tv not once but TWICE ! And lose in Green Bay!?
    Green Bay coming off a bi week and playing at home, Statford doesnt play good in the cold weather.... Lions gonna need to pull a rabbit out of their asses tonight
    SAL

Hey great points....but not relevant at all since neither is the reason why they are top of the division...

What are they paying their current starting QB AND starting RB? Oh yeah, like a pocket full of lint and can of old warm budlight.

But nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    Minnesota is paying Sam Bradford $18 million per year and Teddy Bridgewater $7 million per year. So they are paying more for their QBs on the sideline than the Lions are paying for Stafford.

Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Hey great points....but not relevant at all since neither is the reason why they are top of the division...

What are they paying their current starting QB AND starting RB? Oh yeah, like a pocket full of lint and can of old warm budlight.

But nice try.

And when they played each other, which team won?

But nice try

1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Thread Information