Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Lions football thread

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Also like how you put it on Stafford when the defense decided to spot the opposing team a double digit lead again.... and Fells dropped two TDs that he had both hands on. They win the game if Fells makes those catches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    So when the Lions BEAT the Vikings, it's not a big game. But when they lose to the Vikings, it's a big game. Makes sense.

Because the Vikings were not very good then, and it wasn’t a a big must win game with huge playoff implications. Ask anyone with half a brain, this was a big game.

Don’t get mad at me because they Stafford just got out classed by a third string undrafted Case Keenum. You blow him when ever they win, he gets to share in the blame when they lose too.

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Because the Vikings were not very good then, and it wasn’t a a big must win game with huge playoff implications. Ask anyone with half a brain, this was a big game.

Don’t get mad at me because they Stafford just got out classed by a third string undrafted Case Keenum. You blow him when ever they win, he gets to share in the blame when they lose too.
    Did the win over the Vikings in October count for more playoff points or less playoff points? I forgot how the monthly game values work again

1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Default 2017 Lions football thread

Watching this afternoon game and remembering how the anti-Stafford crew was swinging from Dak Prescott's nuts last year.... funny what not having a real running back does to a QB isn't it? Guy has 180 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs.

In three games without Elliott, Prescott has 0 TDs and 5 INTs.

Crazy how that works

"Another Stat for Statford... first to throw a billion yards under 30 years old.... true Troy but he has nothing to show for it"...
    To get beat at home is pretty sad...
    SAL

Prescott is paid in a season what your girlfriend Statford makes in one game....

They have also had huge injuries on that o line the past couple weeks.....also Alfred Morris is a solid back. He's not exactly a bum yet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

They could win out, they’ll still get bounced in the first round. Stafford and the Lions offense fails to win a big game, yet again.
    Beyond just messing with DetroitStyle, do you REALLY think Stafford and the offense are the problem? Come on, since Ngata got bounced that defense is continually spotting the other team big leads and they offer up all the resistance of a wet kleenex to the run. The offense doesn't give up 10 point leads to winless teams at home or give up touchdowns on 4 plays, length of the field, all on the ground.

O and D lines both have big holes to plug for next year, but I think the team has overachieved so far. I definitely would not have predicted 6-5 at the beginning of the year based on the schedule. Honestly, I think they are really just a handful of players away from being a legit playoff team.
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    Beyond just messing with DetroitStyle, do you REALLY think Stafford and the offense are the problem? Come on, since Ngata got bounced that defense is continually spotting the other team big leads and they offer up all the resistance of a wet kleenex to the run. The offense doesn't give up 10 point leads to winless teams at home or give up touchdowns on 4 plays, length of the field, all on the ground.

O and D lines both have big holes to plug for next year, but I think the team has overachieved so far. I definitely would not have predicted 6-5 at the beginning of the year based on the schedule. Honestly, I think they are really just a handful of players away from being a legit playoff team.
    Take Statford out the picture and lets put an elite QB like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, or Ryan and put them with the current Lions... Dont you think they'd at least make the playoffs every year?
    Statford doesnt have that magic to take the Lions there....
    SAL

They will be a handful of players away, forever....it's what they are. Spend on a few, plug the holes with scrubs, and suck balls.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post

Yeah, to some extent I do think they are part of the problem. When Prater has to hit a FG from the locker room, sitting on the bench to beat the Bears, it's an issue. They look anemic any time they play a good defense. (Steelers game) Sure a lot of it is messing with Detroitstyle, since he kisses Stafford ass with every W.

Is Stafford the biggest issue with the Lions? Of course not. But does he have what it takes to win big games? Absolutely not, and thats not just my opinion. His record shows it.

Thread Information