Thread: 2008 Dodge Avenger $2500

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

Default Sold

Selling my fiance's Avenger, it's a 2008, 4 cylinder, 160k miles. It's been a great car, the miles are mostly highway. We live in Sterling heights and she was commuting to Port Huron for work. Now she's much closer to home, so she's leasing a new fusion.

It runs and drives great, newer tires, I replaced both front wheel bearing/hub assemblies a few years ago, new alternator 4 or 5 years ago, new battery a few years ago. Other than that stuff, it's just been maintenance, (brakes, oil changes, etc).

It has an aftermarket remote starter, works great. A/C, power windows, power mirrors, cruise. It's got a few dings & dents, some rust blisters in a couple spots, but overall it's in good shape.

$2200 obo, I'm hoping it sells to someone here, I'd like to avoid the idiots on Craigslist.

It's at my parents house in Utica right now.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/156600287@N06/a45b8h

https://www.flickr.com/gp/156600287@N06/G7N04A

Call or text. 586-212-0799
    Last edited by DRAG-ULA; 08-18-2017 at 06:55 AM.
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo
    Last edited by DRAG-ULA; 08-03-2017 at 07:25 AM.
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

Thread Information