Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Woodward tonight?

Hanging out at the dance studio if anyones out..
    SAL

Sal and i saw some poor sucker get popped right in front of us tonight. Considering how many cops are out and how all the cop cars and SUV's blend in now I'm not even gonna bother to speed.
    Sick of cars.

Quote Originally Posted by TTA View Post
    Sal and i saw some poor sucker get popped right in front of us tonight. Considering how many cops are out and how all the cop cars and SUV's blend in now I'm not even gonna bother to speed.
    That was then worst / best take down I've ever seen!
    2 Lambo's were going at it all nite spitting flames out their exhaust
    SAL

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    That was then worst / best take down I've ever seen!
    2 Lambo's were going at it all nite spitting flames out their exhaust
    Doh!! Heard any updates on the loud exhaust drama that was going on when they were passing out tickets like candy for it?? Can't make it out tonight because of a wedding but i don't wanna roll out in "stealth" mode if i don't have to...

Unrelated/kind of related. I got a 85 in a 70 speeding award this morning at 5am from a state cop. He wrote me for the full 85 and wrote it for Rochester. Any chance I'll get this reduced to 1-5 over since it's no points on a freeway?

Quote Originally Posted by camaromann View Post
    Unrelated/kind of related. I got a 85 in a 70 speeding award this morning at 5am from a state cop. He wrote me for the full 85 and wrote it for Rochester. Any chance I'll get this reduced to 1-5 over since it's no points on a freeway?
    Thats gonna leave a mark!
    SAL

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    Thats gonna leave a mark!
    He said he was "tracking me from Adams". He pulled me over on the palace exit ramp. Says he followed me through the construction zone but couldn't radar me due to blind corners??? I was doing the speed limit through the construction zone. Soon as I got out I passed a state cop sitting on the right shoulder. I thought that was him but it couldn't have if he said he's been following me since Adams. I waited a minute after passing that parked cop and got back up to 85. I was the ONLY vehicle on the road. I never saw headlights or running lights coming up on me until he was 10-20ft behind me lighting me up. I looked at Rochester website and it says on limited access roads it's $130 and 2 points for 11-15 over. I'll give the donation but just don't want the points. Side note, who the hell was I hurting going 85mph on a 4 lane road by myself?? Wish we had an unlimited speed lane lol
    Last edited by camaromann; 08-12-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by camaromann View Post
    He said he was "tracking me from Adams". He pulled me over on the palace exit ramp. Says he followed me through the construction zone but couldn't radar me due to blind corners??? I was doing the speed limit through the construction zone. Soon as I got out I passed a state cop sitting on the right shoulder. I thought that was him but it couldn't have if he said he's been following me since Adams. I waited a minute after passing that parked cop and got back up to 85. I was the ONLY vehicle on the road. I never saw headlights or running lights coming up on me until he was 10-20ft behind me lighting me up. I looked at Rochester website and it says on limited access roads it's $130 and 2 points for 11-15 over. I'll give the donation but just don't want the points. Side note, who the hell was I hurting going 85mph on a 4 lane road by myself?? Wish we had an unlimited speed lane lol

I'd get an attorney, but I get one for anything. I suck representing myself and it can't possibly make it any worse lol
    Sick of cars.

At the minimum ask for a hearing. I had a ticket on the Gratiot loop a couple months ago. I asked for a hearing, went in, cop didn't show for 45 minutes, and the ticket was dropped. Other times they will swap you for an impeding traffic ticket with a bigger fine. Worst case, you can still get a lawyer after you have the hearing. Plus its free.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Make a court date with the magistrate. If you don't like the outcome, appeal it and go to a formal hearring and hire an attorney.
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Thread Information