Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Woodward tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by loosenut View Post
    Make a court date with the magistrate. If you don't like the outcome, appeal it and go to a formal hearring and hire an attorney.
    Not only is this guy a real attorney but he also plays one on TV!
    Hey Jim and I will be at the dance studio tonight if anybody from Motown wants to come by Hangout please do so...Andy?
    SAL

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    Not only is this guy a real attorney but he also plays one on TV!
    Hey Jim and I will be at the dance studio tonight if anybody from Motown wants to come by Hangout please do so...Andy?
    I should make an appearance tonight.
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Haven't heard of any meet ups at the simple mortgage lot. Is that still avail?

Only hellcats and scat packs.

So it basically looks like a dodge dealership lot of your not paying close attention ;-)

Forum Member
    I think I have a Prius stuck in my intake.

Is anyone going out tonight? I am looking to get some pictures of more than just random cars driving around.

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    Haven't heard of any meet ups at the simple mortgage lot. Is that still avail?
    Dropped by the lot on Friday night, and it was empty.....and chained off to prevent unapproved access. I wonder if Steve has had problems with the selection of crowd that patronizes his lot on the weekends lately. Sucks he has to spend the money and effort to actually chain off the lot.
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Quote Originally Posted by StockNotch View Post
    Is anyone going out tonight? I am looking to get some pictures of more than just random cars driving around.
    Ill be out tonight in my black 67 chevelle may have a blue 70 442 and a gold 69 grand prix as well with us.

Hey guys. Yeah unfortunately, there was people hanging out at the lot that I had no idea who they were throughout the week late at night over about the last six weeks. The owner of the building that we rent from received six letters and over a dozen phone calls from either the neighbors or the police stating that there was reckless driving going down the side street leaving the parking lot, there was garbage left all over the place and people were using foul language. The owner of the building pretty much gave us an ultimatum and said we either chain off a lot to put up cameras to restrict the people that are coming in and out of the lot without an employee authorizing them to do so or further action would be taken. We had to contribute to the owner to have him put up removable poles and chains so the lot can be blocked until myself or someone that works there is there after hours.

I kind of new it was coming because there was just way too many people and it was getting out of hand when I wasn't there so I new it was just a matter of time before the city or owner got involved.

As always, anyone from this site is welcome to park there if they see me there and there's room. Always feel free to stop by.
    Steve Frankiewicz
    President. Frankiewicz Financial
    313-701-2771
    NMLS 164041/130290
    Equal housing lender.

That sucks Steve, sorry to hear that random acts of stupid inconvenience you to this point. On the opposite side, it also sucks that the owner is holding you responsible for things that happen at the lot when your not there. You would think he is aware of the Woodward scene, and that cruisers are everywhere. How are you liable for what happens after you close down business for the day? I mean just now the neighbors and police have issues with cruisers after you lease the location? I look forward to chatting at the lot next time your out, and definitely willing to help keep the place cleaned up.
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

I am tempted to take the Trailblazer SS out but it is super loud and not really wanting to win an exhaust ticket......
    1990 mustang GT 5.0 sold 3-11-04 MISSED

Thread Information