Thread: Electric Bass with Amp $140

Default Electric Bass with Amp $140

I have a good starter bass setup for sale. It is a Yamaha bass made in Taiwan. I bought it at Motor City Guitar about 15 years ago. It plays, but the electronics are not fully functional, and my buddy once told me the neck was slightly off, causing the strings to buzz if you strum them too hard. The Amp is an Acoustic B10 which was probably the weekly special at Guitar center. The whole setup works, but I wouldn't recommend using this setup on stage. Works great for impressing your friends, or for fooling that special girl into thinking you are a musician. Comes with cord but no case.

Being a bass player is not the most glamorous thing in the world, but most bands need one. And once the lead singer and guitar players get their chicks, you get to fight with the drummer for sloppy seconds. Anyone can play the bass too. If you have any musical talent at all, you can probably become a professional. But if you have no talent at all, you can probably still play the bass in a lot of garage bands. This setup is also good for kids who want to be rock stars, but as a responsible parent you don't want to spend a lot of money.

As part of this deal, I can teach you the opening to Smoke On The Water, which will officially make you a bass player.

Thank you.

$140 or best. Please don't start low-balling me until after the weekend.

-Geoff
    Last edited by WhiteHawk; 08-11-2017 at 04:14 PM.
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Thread Information