Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kidney Stone help

Morphine.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Gearbox View Post
    Morphine.
    Awesome stuff. Kills pain like nothing else I've experienced.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Damn....I never really put it into perspective like that....crazy.
    yeah really, that's pretty nasty

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Default Kidney Stone help

About four years ago.... went to work just fine and within 15 minutes I felt some discomfort so I went into the bathroom. I spent the next hour in the bathroom. Thought I had food poisoning or something. Trying to shit, piss, anything. I was wearing a button down shirt which I sweated all the way through. I took it off and sat there in a wifebeater watching beads of sweat forming on my forearms. Squirming, writhing, etc... I literally laid down on the cold tile of the bathroom floor to alleviate some pain. I texted my boss and said that I had to go home.
    I drove home feeling like I had impaled my back on a piece of rebar.... twisting and turning in my seat to try to relive the pain.

It just so happened that I had the house to myself, wife had the kids at her parents. I got in the shower because it felt better until the hot water ran out, then I tried shitting again. Rinse and repeat... toilet, shower and then writhing on the bed. With nobody else home, my dignity went out the window. I was literally yelling in pain. My dogs were going nuts.

Finally after 2-3 hours, I caved and called 911. I thought my appendix burst.

The ambulance came and took me in and I had three kidney stones. I passed them, which was nowhere near as painful as having them in me. They gave me Tylenol 3s? and all was good.

Basically, I was drinking no water, just 3-5 Monsters a day. Now, I make sure to drink one glass of water (12-16oz) per Monster to dilute it and I've been fine.

But yeah, it was by far the worst pain that I have ever experienced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DetroitStyle; 08-19-2017 at 11:06 PM.
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

My coworker passed a jagged 6Mm rock..He had his wife karate chopping at his kidney area to make it move.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    About four years ago.... went to work just fine and within 15 minutes I felt some discomfort so I went into the bathroom. I spent the next hour in the bathroom. Thought I had food poisoning or something. Trying to shit, piss, anything. I was wearing a button down shirt which I sweated all the way through. I took it off and sat there in a wifebeater watching beads of sweat forming on my forearms. Squirming, writhing, etc... I literally laid down on the cold tile of the bathroom floor to alleviate some pain. I texted my boss and said that I had to go home.
    I drove home feeling like I had impaled my back on a piece of rebar.... twisting and turning in my seat to try to relive the pain.

It just so happened that I had the house to myself, wife had the kids at her parents. I got in the shower because it felt better until the hot water ran out, then I tried shitting again. Rinse and repeat... toilet, shower and then writhing on the bed. With nobody else home, my dignity went out the window. I was literally yelling in pain. My dogs were going nuts.

Finally after 2-3 hours, I caved and called 911. I thought my appendix burst.

The ambulance came and took me in and I had three kidney stones. I passed them, which was nowhere near as painful as having them in me. They gave me Tylenol 3s? and all was good.

Basically, I was drinking no water, just 3-5 Monsters a day. Now, I make sure to drink one glass of water (12-16oz) per Monster to dilute it and I've been fine.

But yeah, it was by far the worst pain that I have ever experienced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome !!

Thanks for the help guys. Still waiting for them to pass

Mine was 3mm. Never felt it come out but the kidney pain in my back was really bad. I drank 3 whole lemons straight every morning on an empty stomach. for a couple weeks. Eventually, the pain just disappeared. I cut out pop and energy drinks and drank nothing but water.

It went away and hasn't returned.

I had them about 3 or 4 years back..... they had to go up in my dick three times to get the stones out that were stuck.... twice I was asleep and once I was awake...

since then I watch my diet and dont drink pop anymore.. Life changing moments I tell ya!

Just passed a 5mm last Saturday. Lots of water, anti inflamatorys, fresh lemon juice with olive oil, chanca Piedra from the health store, narocs. And patience.. it doe's not hurt when it's going threw your penis, just when it's making its way threw the ureter. Good luck!
    02 s10 layn body on 22s , backhalfed

1991 syclone ls swapped 85mm turbo awd

83 c10 ls swapped

66 mercury coyote swapped

Thread Information