Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kidney Stone help

Forum Member

I have been told if you get too dehydrated they can form....my friend had two, both in the summer, after golfing without getting enough water in his system. I have had two blasted out, pain free both times. Before they were blasted it was very painful. Glad yours are gone.

Forum Member

Im worried about kidney stones since my mom had issues with her kidneys when she was younger.

I eat a pretty high protein diet (150 or so grams a day, I weight 195LB) since I like to lift and suppliment with creatine too. I enjoy my black coffee, draft beer (just a couple a week, if that), an occasional diet Mountain Dew, and sometimes ill have a zero calorie Monster Ultra here and there. I still drink close to 3 liters of water a day. I bought a Camel Bak water container that holds 48oz of water that I bring with me everywhere so Ill never go thirsty lol.

Forum Member

I'm also a kidney stone member! My stories are so long and stupid about kidney stones that I couldn't possibly type them out? I've had five now so they slide through better now. Glad yours passed the first one is a real motherfucker for sure!

Thread Information