Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Silverdome help please.

Default Some Silverdome help please.

Hello everyone, I am asking you to dig into your photo albums and if you have any Silverdome pictures that you would love to share to please do. The reason why is I am taking on a big project for myself. I am building my own Silverdome to fit 1/24 to 1/25 Scale Model trucks. The reason im asking is because I'm collecting as much reference information as possible. I am a huge fan of the Silverdome and monster trucks and it has been a goal of mine to recreate the stadium that I love the most. Any pictures would be great and if anyone has a Silvedome story i would love to hear it!! Thank you in advance!!!
    Past Toys: 88 Dakota SE / 90 Dakota Base / 88 Shelby Shadow CSX-T / 95 Taurus SHO / 92 Capri XR2 / 86 Mustang GT.

Current Ride: 2018 Ford Focus SEL Hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by RyeLou View Post
    All of my issues were pre-consumption, but they definitely lead to consumption.

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by 2fastforU92 View Post
    Hello everyone, I am asking you to dig into your photo albums and if you have any Silverdome pictures that you would love to share to please do. The reason why is I am taking on a big project for myself. I am building my own Silverdome to fit 1/24 to 1/25 Scale Model trucks. The reason im asking is because I'm collecting as much reference information as possible. I am a huge fan of the Silverdome and monster trucks and it has been a goal of mine to recreate the stadium that I love the most. Any pictures would be great and if anyone has a Silvedome story i would love to hear it!! Thank you in advance!!!
    There's a small clip of it in the new transformers movie you can use. lol

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    There's a small clip of it in the new transformers movie you can use. lol
    I did see that lol.
    Past Toys: 88 Dakota SE / 90 Dakota Base / 88 Shelby Shadow CSX-T / 95 Taurus SHO / 92 Capri XR2 / 86 Mustang GT.

Default Some Silverdome help please.

Google images should have a bunch of pics

YouTube should also have some videos of the drunk fans fighting in the stands. Haha

Sounds like an awesome project. I don't have anything I can offer, but you better be posting pics when it's finished
    '16 Fiesta ST

x2 on completed pictures. Here is a link to some pictures of the current state. Don't know if they will help or not.

http://www.detroiturbex.com/content/...ome/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Sounds like an awesome project. I don't have anything I can offer, but you better be posting pics when it's finished
    Don't worry I will be, Ill be hand building trucks as well. Im looking to do the floor set up from the mid to late 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by CruisnCobra View Post
    x2 on completed pictures. Here is a link to some pictures of the current state. Don't know if they will help or not.

http://www.detroiturbex.com/content/...ome/index.html
    Thanks, I will be posting pictures. And any info i can get will help. I have been on google collecting pictures and information.

just walk on in and grab some.....there is a single truck driving the lot for security.
    Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Forum Member

PM me your address and I can send you professional DVDs of the last monster truck shows at the Dome if that helps. I was there and ordered them just because. Just send them back whenever you're done. I pull them out to watch on the occasional sick day in the winter but if they can help you at all I'm happy to share them.

Thread Information