Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 1965 Chevrolet Bel Air wagon!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Nope, staying a I6

Like to do a 4 speed and ditch the 3 on the tree.

YES YES YES!!!! I'm so sick of everyone ruining classics with the obligatory V8 swap! Trans swap, not a bad upgrade, though
    I like pie.

I considered this one also but I have too many. If someone on here buys it and wants to part with the front bench seat (it has buckets in it but he is including the bench), I would be interested in buying the bench seat if the price is right. I actually considered just buying it and selling it again so I could have the bench seat. I'm rebuilding this thing with a zz502 crate motor:

87 Grand National (grudge car)
    Misc old Ford street cars

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

The original front seat from that wagon probably doesn't fold forward for rear seat access. So if you buy it for the seat keep that in mind. I bought a 61 4 door Cadillac last year and it didn't come with seats. I thought "no biggie, I'm sure seats will be easy to find". Turns out everyone throws away 4 door seats because they only work in 4 doors. And I actually had a 4 door.
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

Quote Originally Posted by DRAG-ULA View Post
    The original front seat from that wagon probably doesn't fold forward for rear seat access. So if you buy it for the seat keep that in mind. I bought a 61 4 door Cadillac last year and it didn't come with seats. I thought "no biggie, I'm sure seats will be easy to find". Turns out everyone throws away 4 door seats because they only work in 4 doors. And I actually had a 4 door.
    Wow thanks for letting me know, I didn't even think of that. Someone put some of those swivel buckets in this car that were sought after in the 70s lol
    87 Grand National (grudge car)
    Misc old Ford street cars

Club Member

Saw it listed again on FB, now 3300.

This in good condition for its year.

Straight six motor
    Three on the tree transmission
    Power brake in the front drums in the rear
    New tires

Glass is in great shape, doors front fenders bumper and hood are in great shape.
    Some rust in the rear
    Frame is solid
    One rust hole in the rear floor pan where the spare tire goes.

This vehicle is a survivor and is very restorable. 3300.00 NO TRADES, NO LOWBALLING. Pm me if interested in seeing.
    -Jerry
    http://garage.twelve22.net/
    85 Monte/83 Monte (Parts)

Thread Information