Thread: Glock Guys?

Default Glock Guys?

Any Glock guys on the forum considering the new P80 pistol frames?

I am looking at getting setup as a Polymer80 dealer to sell the P80 lowers, as i have never been a Glock guy due to the feel/grip angle of the factory Glock grips, but these new P80 frames are much more ergonomic, and are styled much cooler than a factory Glock. You are able to finish one of these 80% frames with a dremel a file, and some sandpaper if you don't have access to a mill. I think i am gonna build myself a P80 Glock 19 clone here in the future, and figured setting up as a dealer would allow me to pass along some savings to members that are interested in their own build. I can buy as little as one unit, but their are price breaks at 10/100, and way more, but i figured if we can get 10+ then i can save everybody a few more bucks and try out a new product for a good price.

Feel free to PM me if interested in pricing. I'll keep the thread updated as to when i am placing my initial order.

Feel free to check them out.........

http://www.polymer80.com/

They do offer polymer lowers in other platforms, but i'll be honest in that i am not personally a fan of polymer for rifles, but i can get you whichever your interested in. And since these are all 80% items, their is no FFL/ATF paperwork involved, it's all cash and carry.

Frames for the Glocks are nice looking.
    p80-3.jpg

Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

i have a gen 4 G19 my biggest complaint is how my knuckle rubs the trigger guard.
    PAXTON NOVI 2000 BLOWN GEN2 LIGHTNING

I’d try one.
    Depending on final price

Quote Originally Posted by rdy2rac View Post
    i have a gen 4 G19 my biggest complaint is how my knuckle rubs the trigger guard.
    Buy a CZ 75 P-01. It's the best 'Glock' ever made.

Here is a quick thread where a MGO member built a G19 for $350.. The same can be done, or the usual tweaks and build a custom G19 for what a stock new one would cost, but with better parts....trigger/barrel/sights.

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...-less-than-350

I am the first to admit that i am not a Glock fan, but i like these frames, and am willing to try my hands at building myself a custom toy to play with, and maybe slap a little bit of crazy cerakote on it from Blowndeadline custom cerakote.....

62d10ea6877d53a66e1a70c1147ff71b--custom-glock-handgun.jpg
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Thread Information