Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good guys 2, bad guys 0

Forum Member

Default Good guys 2, bad guys 0

Sunday morning around 5 AM four guys in a car stolen out of Flint attempted to rob a homeowner in Sanilac County, on a dirt road located between Cass City & Ubly.

The two residents of the home got into a gun fight with the suspected thieves. While the homeowner was shot in the leg, his wound was not serious. After the shootings, one thief lay dead in the home, the others attempted a getaway and crashed about a 1/2 mile away. Two others would-be thieves fled the car on foot but were captured, while one died inside the car from his gunshot wounds.

I will post more details as I collect them.

Club Member

Hope the homeowner heals quickly. As for the thieves, when you're out looking for trouble, sooner or later you'll find it. Thank God for our second amendment.

You sure these perps werent on their way to sunday school and were just looking for directions!?!?!
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    You sure these perps werent on their way to sunday school and were just looking for directions!?!?!
    That's probably what their attorneys will argue!

Forum Member

They were a little far from there hood guess they figured out in the country they can get away with robbing houses. Too bad he didn’t kill all 4 of them.

Meth heads more than likely. Stupid meth heads. Everyone I know in the northern communities are well armed.
    Mike

Forum Member

From ABC12.com;

D/Sgt. Nathan Smith with the Sanilac County Sheriff's Office tells us how the original 911 call came in. "Homeowner was sitting at his coffee table when the door was kicked in and one of the defendants, or another assailant, had immediately fired a round off."
    A prosecutor described it as the men, "coming through the door shooting".
    The home they targeted is in the 4300 block of Holbrook Road in Sanilac County's Greenleaf Township.
    The situation unfolded around 5 a.m. Sunday. Two men were inside the home at the time, the homeowner and another man.
    Detectives haven't said which of the four suspects fired the shots.
    The homeowner was hit in the leg by a bullet, but not seriously injured. Another man inside the house returned fire. Two of the men who broke in were killed.

They were identified on Tuesday as Keith Saunders, 26, and Quantize Bruce, 20. One of them died inside the house while the other was found dead in a car that crashed into a ditch near the intersection of Holbrook and Germania roads.
    After the crash, Jack and Shimmel ran away on foot.
    Shimmel was hiding in the nearby woods and gave himself up as police searched. Jack had made it more than five miles away and was turned in by the farmer he had asked for help.

Police say Saunders and Jack are brothers while Shimmel and Bruce are acquaintances of them.
    "I told my brother, 'don't go'. He went anyway. I rode with him, I slept the whole time, by the time I woke up it was already going down. My brother was hurt and shot," Jack said.
    Detectives believe the four men came to the residence on Holbrook Road with the goal of robbing the homeowner of cash and marijuana, according to the charges read in court.
    One of the men in the home is claiming to be a caregiver under Michigan's Medical Marihuana Act, but police were still investigating whether that is true on Tuesday.

That's why people need to keep their grow ops on the DL.
    Mike

People growing weed are now called "caregivers?!?!" Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahaha haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I guess we call farmers "chefs" and mechanics "doctors".
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Or the fact they just blew over 10k like it’s nothing. Bad people in the world love show offs, the daily news dictates this.

Thread Information