Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Christmas party fundraiser giveaway

I might be in for 3 if they are still 3/$50
    ASE Master Certified Technician

Yessir, still the same price for the second giveaway. Details in OP. Quite a few guys looking to buy at the party. Second deck of cards is for a G19, with the backup being DGW "D" lowers if we can't sell enough to do the G19.
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Quote Originally Posted by ZYA_LTR View Post
    Yessir, still the same price for the second giveaway. Details in OP. Quite a few guys looking to buy at the party. Second deck of cards is for a G19, with the backup being DGW "D" lowers if we can't sell enough to do the G19.
    as long as I still have one in for the SIG
    ASE Master Certified Technician

If for some reason the "DGW "D" lower" is ran for 2nd raffle, how would someone find use for it without having the main piece to the puzzle?

how might this work if i cannot make it tonight???

Quote Originally Posted by dave89iroc View Post
    as long as I still have one in for the SIG
    Their is 1 card available for the first raffle left as of right now. Grab me early to ensure you get one, or you can always trade someone for cards. Whatever you guys do with your cards is up to you, if folks want to swap/trade to get cards for both raffles, I am fine with it, I am simply selling cards, and finding someone to pick a winner tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Beigg View Post
    If for some reason the "DGW "D" lower" is ran for 2nd raffle, how would someone find use for it without having the main piece to the puzzle?
    Not sure what you mean, the AR lower is the main piece to building an AR puzzle. Everything else is just lego pieces you add to it. We can discuss at the party if you have questions.

Quote Originally Posted by 347convert View Post
    how might this work if i cannot make it tonight???
    If the winner is not in attendance, and a few buyers have told me they won't be, then I will contact you after the party to arrange a time for you to come do the paperwork for your new prize. That is why I have invoices for all PP buyers of tickets, so I can keep everything straight, and their will be a few witnesses to make sure everything is on the up&up. Some folks have stated they only want in on the Sig drawing, and others are flexible. I have no control of who buys how many and when each deck will sell out, which is why I have been updating the post so that folks can actively see what is available. My goal was/is simply to offer up a way for the club to make some money to offset the cost of feeding us all, and getting a club member a really cool pistol for the holidays at a great price, and freeing up room in my safe of a NIB pistol that is not being utilized.
    Jason

I paid for 3, will also take the left over 1 for the first raffle. I will be there tonight.
    11 Mustang GT (street car)
    87 Grand National (grudge car)
    Misc old Ford street cars

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by Fryguy302 View Post
    I paid for 3, will also take the left over 1 for the first raffle. I will be there tonight.
    I'll believe it when i see it lol

Careful bringing a gun into the bar. Waive it around to draw Motown guys over to your area!

I will not be there. Took midnight shift for a guy at work that had a family emergency

Alright, i'm checking this one last time before getting ready to pack up and head to the party, and i know not all will read this before the party, but i only have 1 card left unpaid for for the first raffle, and have had a few folks that are attending the party and planning on buying tickets there, some of which want Sig tickets.

I will do my best to accommodate any and everyone, but if folks have already sent me payment for tickets then they are locked in for the Sig raffle. I do know of a couple that would trade cards with others to accommodate, but i physically have one card left, and when it goes, it goes, i cannot accommodate everyone. I would love to sell enough tickets for a whole second drawing, but we'll see.

I just checked my distributors website and they do have more of the P239's, but they are more expensive than the G19, so changing the second deck to another P239 is not doable and be able to sell enough tickets i believe. Unless everybody walks up with money flying and demands that deck 2 be for another P239, i am sticking with the G19 for the second deck. The other option for second drawing at the same price point would be a new Smith and Wesson M&P9 2.0.

I know not everyone will be happy, but i'll do my best without breaking my own back to make everyone happiest as can be.
    Jason

Thread Information