I have a 2017 Ram Big Horn lease that I'm interested in getting out of. Love the truck but always had SUV's an miss the cargo space. Have 2 small kids so cabin space is big but with 2 kids seats mounted full time I lose all the bins an extra storage areas with out moving seats so would like to get back into an SUV with the hatch/cargo space. Truck lease started in April 2017, 2 yr lease, 15k miles a year. 4x4, heated seats, heated steering wheel, power folding mirrors, bluetooth, back up camera, navigation. Pretty loaded for basic bighorn. I wanted 4x4, big cabin and cheap payment. Does have a V6 to keep the cost down as I don't tow anything. Has some good pep to it for V6. I added a bed liner, has lease insurance small damage protection, my payment is $336 a month. Not sure if would be the same for take over would have to get approved through Ally Financial. Dark grey ext, grey cloth int. Mint condition only 7400 miles currently. Will try an load pictures tomorrow. Thanks Doug 248-420-5735.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk