Thread: Garage Clean out - bunch of EFI fox stuff and bunch of misc race stuff

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

Default Garage Clean out - bunch of EFI fox stuff and bunch of misc race stuff

***** I have moved to California and am no longer local to downriver. All items include price shipped unless noted otherwise - I have pictures of all Items and can text or email them on request.*****

All parts located in 95655
    Call or Text me at Seven three Four, 307, four zero 29. Ask for Derrick.

1. $250.00 - (Will trade for 105MM version or LS style 105mm TB) NEW 86-93 Mustang Accufab 90mm TB (black) has throttle cable plate with it. https://accufabracing.com/throttle-b...-throttle-body
    2. $50.00 - New ACL coated bearings for BBF STD mains. (half the shells are HX/.001")
    3. $50.00 - Used TB Elbow LS style 102mm to 4500 with clovers.
    4. $20.00 - Used Ford IAC's from foxbody (Used) have two of these.
    5. $60.00 - Used Wilson Manifolds 4150 to 90MM fox TB Elbow (installs with TB pointing right or left not front to back)
    6. $25.00 - NEW Grey TFI module (fox)
    7. $25.00 - NEW BARO sensor (fox)
    8. $80.00 - USED Trickflow .080 wall 7/16" push rods (8x) - 9.200" & (8x) - 9.550"
    9. $60.00 - USED Jacobs ignitions computer ignition and coil - For TFI (comes with plug n play harness)
    10. $30.00 - USED Pinion snubber for foxbody
    11. $25.00 - USED 1" aluminum carb spacer 4150
    12. $25.00 - NEW Torca easy seal 4" S.S. exhaust band style clamps. ( I have 2 of these price is for both)
    13. $40.00 - NEW NX 4.6 liter billet fuel adapter/fuel block. (for supply nitrous kit with fuel off factory rail or can be used to supply remote fuel pressure gauge)
    14. $80.00 - NEW TCI Powerglide 300M input shaft for 1.80 gear set (12 5/8" long)Part # 749200
    15. $25.00 - NEW I have two of these (spares bought for trailer) Jegs SBF 1.6 ratio rocker arms 7/16" stud part number 20134
    16. $20.00 - NEW LS coil mounts (remote aftermarket style mounts)
    17. $60.00 - USED Billet aluminum 1/2" foxbody K member spacers with hardware.
    18. $20.00 - USED Solid trans mount (GM)
    19. $20.00 - NEW Proform billet anodized 4.030 ring compressor/piston installer.
    20. $30.00 - NEW Billet aluminum 100mm throttle Body. Comes with weld on mounting plate if fabricating intake.
    21. $220.00 - USED MSD probillet TFI distributor part # 8456
    22. $80.00 - NEW MSD window switch part# 8950
    23. SOLD
    24. $40.00 - USED MSD window switch part# 8956
    25. $25.00 - USED ABB Digiset with base.
    26. $40.00 - NEW Summit roll stop kit Part #SUM-760000
    27. $20.00 - USED Summit roll stop SOLENOID ONLY part # SUM-760000
    28. $140.00 - USED Aeromotive SS Billet Series 140gpm fuel pump Part# 11213
    29. $30.00 - NEW fiberglass header wrap 2" wide
    30. $80.00 - NEW BBF front motor plate 1/4" aluminum
    31. SOLD
    32. $200.00 - USED Factory 1989 Engine control harness, in good shape Foxbody ECM harness
    33. $500.00 - BUYER PAYS SHIPPING - Edelbrock Super victor for 351W, drilled for two foggers; comes with ONE NOS pro shot systems (no bottle)
    Last edited by igotaneed4speed; 07-28-2018 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Sold crap.

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

YES my shit is slow and NO you can't drive it!

I'll take the A9l. PayPal? Texted you. Mitch
    Last edited by black88coupe; 01-10-2018 at 07:03 PM.

Did the wizard ever get back to you about that brain?????

Quote Originally Posted by black88coupe View Post
    I'll take the A9l. PayPal? Texted you. Mitch
    Sent ya one back.

A9L is sold.

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

BMN nitrous window switch is sold.

24lb injectors are sold.

BUMP - This stuff has to go I will wheel an deal if you pick-up multiple items.

Bump

TTT excepting offers on all items. Done storing this crap

Bump buy my stuff I dont want to move it all back with me

Thread Information