Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: $10k rebates on 2017 Buick Lacrosse through tomorrow!

Thats a nice rental!

Edit: oh yea....batton down the hatches and dry some powder and all that stuff..
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    How many months and mileage limit ?
    24 months, 10k/yr, employee discount
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Which site are you using to price these out?
    I don't get employee pricing though. Supplier I think but not employee.
    I was at Sellers in Novi yesterday to pick up my truck (warranty blah blah) and looked at a few cars on the lot.. I figure they've got to be discounting those suckers as the sticker prices literally had me laughing. Not sure the name I was looking at but it was basically an Impala sort of car with a BMW sticker.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by mdhmi View Post
    Which site are you using to price these out?
    I don't get employee pricing though. Supplier I think but not employee.
    I was at Sellers in Novi yesterday to pick up my truck (warranty blah blah) and looked at a few cars on the lot.. I figure they've got to be discounting those suckers as the sticker prices literally had me laughing. Not sure the name I was looking at but it was basically an Impala sort of car with a BMW sticker.
    Truth be told the new Lacrosse are a super nice product that said what you mentioned is exactly the problem we have with certain products going WAY up market on redesign. No one can sell these things right now so their solution? Bring out an even more expensive version of the Lacrosse (Avenir) that already isn't selling LOL

Cadillac did the same stupid shit my wifes old SRX that was literally as loaded as you could get (Rear Seat entertainment and all) was I think $58.5K the next year its replacement the XT5 in same config (minus RSE since its not available :\) was... get this... $72K. WTF GM?
    Chris White
    2022.5 Sierra Denali LM2
    2022 XT5 Sport
    2022 C8 3LT Coupe
    2022 ZL1
    2023 Escalade V

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    24 months, 10k/yr, employee discount
    Nice. Especially for a 24 month lease. May have to look into this. Our current is lease is coming up in may.

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    Nice. Especially for a 24 month lease. May have to look into this. Our current is lease is coming up in may.
    I just got it a week ago... but I am quite impressed with it so far. I love the styling, it's comfortable and loaded, engine is sporty enough.

I'd actually like to take it off-roading somewhere and see what it can do. It's not a Trailhawk, so it doesn't have the 4LO lock... but it does have a 4WD lockout and the mud/sand/snow settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

I'm pretty happy with the lease I just snagged. $0 down, $220/mo for a loaded Compass Limited 4x4. Looks exactly like this

Thats a great deal. We got my mom into a latitude with nav and I was really impressed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainFearGone View Post
    Thats a great deal. We got my mom into a latitude with nav and I was really impressed with it.
    The old Compass was a pile of shit. Like one of the worst cars available for purchase. This shouldn't even be called the same thing. It's light years better.

Club Member

I just got it a week ago... but I am quite impressed with it so far. I love the styling, it's comfortable and loaded, engine is sporty enough.

I'd actually like to take it off-roading somewhere and see what it can do. It's not a Trailhawk, so it doesn't have the 4LO lock... but it does have a 4WD lockout and the mud/sand/snow settings.

I have a 2016 renegade 4x4 with six speed manual. I wouldn't take it rock crawling but it has gone through some crap I never would have believed it would make it through. Like, I KNOW I am going to get stuck, but the sumbitch kep going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    I have a 2016 renegade 4x4 with six speed manual. I wouldn't take it rock crawling but it has gone through some crap I never would have believed it would make it through. Like, I KNOW I am going to get stuck, but the sumbitch kep going!!!
    I'd love to throw a little 1" spacer lift on it and find some tiny mud tires. They can't be very expensive?

Thread Information