Thread: Love seat

Default Love seat

$200.00
    I am going to sell my loveseat/chair and a half. I am trying to free up this room for my sons stuff and for him to have more room to play in.I purchased this at Art Van and had them Scotch guard it. I lived alone with no animals or kids then. We moved into a new house a few years ago and this loveseat went into my computer room and has been sat on maybe 5 times in the past few years, and wasn't used much at my old house because we used the couch. I now have dogs and a kid, and they are not allowed in this room and the door is always shut. No stains, rips, or wear. Super comfortable, just never ever used. Looks and feels brand new. It is a medium tan micro fabric with a lighter tan/gray piping. At the time i purchased it I paid a little over $800. Art Van has it now for about $750. I will include a link to this loveseat at art van, however it looks like they no longer offer the color i have. I will sell this for $200 firm. Also the size measurements are in the link as well. I will try and post pictures of the actual love seat. You can PM me or reach me at 586-343-4476
    http://www.artvan.com/Furniture/Stor...ICID=PDPSWATCH

20180205_163813_resized.jpg

20180205_163754_resized.jpg
    Last edited by camaromann; 02-06-2018 at 04:55 PM.

I wish every every picture I take, and try to upload didn't say "failed to upload".

Got pictures to upload finally in the first post. Sorry they are so large lol

Bump. Make offers. I can help with delivery also.

Thread Information