Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: school shootings... how can it be stoppedl! Thoughts?

Kid was probably raised being told he could have anything he wanted and do anything he wanted to do. Was proabably a spoiled brat and wanted to go somewhere expensive for spring break and expected his parents to pay for it. Parents probably couldn't afford it, probably from paying for the kid's college, so they told him he couldn't go. Kid couldn't handle rejection, went nuts, and killed his parents for not giving him what he wanted. Wouldn't surprise me.
    I like pie.

He was 19, thats not a kid. He's a man and deserves a firing squad.....but we are in Michigan so we will give him free housing, food, A/C, heat, armed security, a gym membership, cable TV, and wifi for his tablet......in jail.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Kid was probably raised being told he could have anything he wanted and do anything he wanted to do. Was proabably a spoiled brat and wanted to go somewhere expensive for spring break and expected his parents to pay for it. Parents probably couldn't afford it, probably from paying for the kid's college, so they told him he couldn't go. Kid couldn't handle rejection, went nuts, and killed his parents for not giving him what he wanted. Wouldn't surprise me.
    The parents of James Eric Davis Jr. were preparing to take the Central Michigan University student home for spring break -- having picked him up from a hospital where he was checked for erratic behavior -- when the youth used a gun belonging to his father to kill them both Friday, police said. His father, a part time police officer, was killed by a gun registered in his name. It is yet to be determined how Eric got the gun.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Or the parents were outstanding and raised him right and the kid became mentally ill for some reason. Wouldn't surprise me.

Wonder why he was in a hospital for erratic behavior? Did the police take him there? Maybe he was charged with public intox? Thats a good way for your cop dad to be dissapointed in you...yikes.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    10.85 @ 126mph

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    Or the parents were outstanding and raised him right and the kid became mentally ill for some reason. Wouldn't surprise me.
    ^This. It's rotten to assume the parents are to blame. Most likely his parents loved him greatly and sacrificed to provide for him. My guess is the shooter had a psychotic episode - possibly triggered by an adverse drug reaction.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Last week there was a bomb threat to my old high school down the road from my house. I can agree, this stuff is getting out of hand quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    May have well been the case. I've been watching too many vids lately of kids going totally mental over having an X-box taken away.
    I like pie.

in person, i watched a kid yell at his dad at mcdonalds because his dad ordered him a small frappachino...the kid yelled..."dad, i said a large!!!.,a large!!":The kid was probably 10 and the dad had tats and a yellow constructuon safety vest on..... I waited for the dad to drag Jr out by the face but he just cowered and ordered the large frap... how embarrasing.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    10.85 @ 126mph

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    in person, i watched a kid yell at his dad at mcdonalds because his dad ordered him a small frappachino...the kid yelled..."dad, i said a large!!!.,a large!!":The kid was probably 10 and the dad had tats and a yellow constructuon safety vest on..... I waited for the dad to drag Jr out by the face but he just cowered and ordered the large frap... how embarrasing.
    Unfortunately, you can't drag your kid out by the collar anymore thanks to the PC police.

Thread Information