Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: school shootings... how can it be stoppedl! Thoughts?

Club Member

I expect a price spike soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    Charles Whitman shot 14 people to death from a school tower at UT in 1966.

Media + monkey see monkey do + social media doesn't help. Media spazzes at every shooting, in between endlessly pimping out the tragedy for ratings. Most of us weren't exposed to this shit until Columbine. If you're 18 now, you've been exposed to it a lot, even if the true frequency hasn't increased that much.

I also like this article in general, if not 100% on specifics. There's a general lack of respect for life period in this country.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-par...the-1518739880
    A lot of stuff ive been seeing lately gives me a feel of power of suggestion..... Ive owned a few small businesses and ive watched first hand how just mentioning something is an easy upsell.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    I beleive 3 or 4 of them going to one of my family member?
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Atrus I'll make a gentlemen's bet with you... Since you think the AR is so bad and evil... I'll let you use any one of my AR's(semi-auto) with 19 rounds... Fire it as fast as possible... I'll use a pistol(semi-auto) and empty the same amount of rounds before you even finish... The weapons is not the issue... It's people not being civil towards each other is one of the main issues... They are blaming the gun... And shifting the responsibility to the law abiding citizens... What happened to blaming the person who did the act? It's not about the AR-15 at this point... It's about the weapons/firearms/guns in general... There are plenty more weapons out there... That are semi-auto... Use better ammo... Hold just as much ammo... And way more powerful... The anti-gun doesn't know what they want... They are being used by major networks to help push agendas by anti-gun... They are using kids as pawns... They are using tragedies to push their beliefs... They don't wanna talk or listen... They just want it their way or you're apart of the problem... I'll be brutally honest... There's two sides... The gun owners/shooters... And the uninformed... They don't know the difference between their ass and elbow... You're 4 times more likely to get stabbed then shot by a rifle(ALL RIFLES)...In 2016 handguns killed 19 times more people then rifles.. They wanna ban semi autos? So basically all guns? GTFO... The AR-15 is being blamed for weapon of "choice" in mass shootings??? 11 of 19 mass shootings didn't even use a fucking RIFLE!!! Columbine happened during the assault weapon ban and magazine restrictions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    Atrus I'll make a gentlemen's bet with you... Since you think the AR is so bad and evil... I'll let you use any one of my AR's(semi-auto) with 19 rounds... Fire it as fast as possible... I'll use a pistol(semi-auto) and empty the same amount of rounds before you even finish... The weapons is not the issue... It's people not being civil towards each other is one of the main issues... They are blaming the gun... And shifting the responsibility to the law abiding citizens... What happened to blaming the person who did the act? It's not about the AR-15 at this point... It's about the weapons/firearms/guns in general... There are plenty more weapons out there... That are semi-auto... Use better ammo... Hold just as much ammo... And way more powerful... The anti-gun doesn't know what they want... They are being used by major networks to help push agendas by anti-gun... They are using kids as pawns... They are using tragedies to push their beliefs... They don't wanna talk or listen... They just want it their way or you're apart of the problem... I'll be brutally honest... There's two sides... The gun owners/shooters... And the uninformed... They don't know the difference between their ass and elbow... You're 4 times more likely to get stabbed then shot by a rifle(ALL RIFLES)...In 2016 handguns killed 19 times more people then rifles.. They wanna ban semi autos? So basically all guns? GTFO... The AR-15 is being blamed for weapon of "choice" in mass shootings??? 11 of 19 mass shootings didn't even use a fucking RIFLE!!! Columbine happened during the assault weapon ban and magazine restrictions...
    I hate to be this guy.... But when I hear ar-15 and 17 victims my first thought is "that's it" this guy is a shitty shot. I know that's such a morbid thought to have, but then I'm thankful he's a terrible shot. If anybody ever wanted to do real damage they just roll in their Silenced with multiple 80 round drums.

These attacks and never carried out by real gun people are law-abiding citizens anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 347convert View Post
    I hate to be this guy.... But when I hear ar-15 and 17 victims my first thought is "that's it" this guy is a shitty shot. I know that's such a morbid thought to have, but then I'm thankful he's a terrible shot. If anybody ever wanted to do real damage they just roll in their Silenced with multiple 80 round drums.

These attacks and never carried out by real gun people are law-abiding citizens anyway.
    No doubt...

People don't realize this nor will they admit it... The bump stock SAVED lives in Las Vegas... The Saiga-12 or my Vepr-12 could do some SERIOUS damage with a drum attached to it and #4 buck... Every squeeze of the trigger sends 6 rounds out the barrel...

Evil will always exist... Human nature since the beginning of time was evil... It will never go away...

But I'll be fucking damned if you chose how I defend myself or say what I can do when you have just as much hardware protecting you(talking about gov/celebs)... What make's your life more valuable then mine? GTFO...
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Quote Originally Posted by ZYA_LTR View Post
    Glad my pile of them is already running deep, and transfer business is good for folks looking to stock up currently. Buds guns is sending a bunch my way.....
    Just saw this...

Phone broke!!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    Just saw this...

Phone broke!!?!?!?!
    Negative phone is working. I texted you today, and used the phone to help another Motown member snag a couple "D" Lowers for the pile. Down to about 6 of the D lowers.
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Quote Originally Posted by ZYA_LTR View Post
    Negative phone is working. I texted you today, and used the phone to help another Motown member snag a couple "D" Lowers for the pile. Down to about 6 of the D lowers.
    Only 6????

Now the left is funding for the kids to campaign against weapons... Unfucking real...

Thread Information