Thread: Close but not finished

Default Close but not finished

Got my subie a few months ago and so far Ive added ebay coilovers due to the stock suspension being destroyed, new front subframe thanks to Michigan rust, jdm aluminum lower control arms due to there being a recall on my model years ago, all new brake pads and rotors, and lastly new tires. About a week and a half ago the exhaust smoke was a thick grey and I found an ugly white milkshake coming out of the tailpipe (kill me) and discovered in the wcc auto lab that my headgaskets are not long for this world! Fortunately I found a local guy to replace the headgaskets, spark plugs, water pump, and timing belt for a good price. After I dont have to worry about the engine anymore Im going to fix the front cracked intercooler pipe and install the new front bumper. Paint can come later on. But so far shes coming together with not too many headaches.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Club Member

You're bringing one back from the brink of death and gaining knowledge and experience. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    You're bringing one back from the brink of death and gaining knowledge and experience. Congrats!
    Thanks! Its been quite an experience so far. Ive learned quite a lot with this car haha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thread Information