Thread: Livernois Motorsports connection???

Default Livernois Motorsports connection???

I know that Livernois is/was a sponsor, but does anyone have a hookup/contact person over there to call about some Powerstorm LS6 heads?

No one from Livernois has logged on since January, and i'm not sure whom to call. Maybe Cody from this thread? I realize these will be gone, but i am fixin to eliminate some Guns to free up some head money, and would rather support local before going online if possible.

http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showt...n-ported-heads!

Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Quote Originally Posted by ZYA_LTR View Post
    I know that Livernois is/was a sponsor, but does anyone have a hookup/contact person over there to call about some Powerstorm LS6 heads?

No one from Livernois has logged on since January, and i'm not sure whom to call. Maybe Cody from this thread? I realize these will be gone, but i am fixin to eliminate some Guns to free up some head money, and would rather support local before going online if possible.

Thanks,
    Jason
    You can sure give me a call that sounds great to me! 313-561-5500 extension 104 and this is Cody by the way!

313 561 5500

i am fixin to eliminate some Guns
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    Trading guns for car parts sure isnt an easy choice for some people but we definitely think its worth it for a build!

313 561 5500

Thanks,
    Jason
    Just following up on this, havent heard back from you or recieved a phone call, if you need anything let me know!

313 561 5500

Thread Information