Thread: Minivan or small suv rental?

Default Minivan or small suv rental?

Looking at renting a minivan or small suv/crossover for 4 days. Any recommendations for best bargains?

Best i could find is coming up at 65.00 a day for a rav4 or 95.00 a day for a dodge minivan.
    Unfortunately a fullsized sedan will not suffice.

There is a place I drive by in the D on Mack called Redskin Auto Sales that says they will rent for $29.95 per day. Maybe give them a call? It is pretty ghetto but they seem like a legit dealer (they have two or three other lots). Just read the fine print!

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

When are you looking to rent? Check out Priceline.com. I just did a search for next wed to Saturday. $61 day for dodge minivan.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    There is a place I drive by in the D on Mack called Redskin Auto Sales that says they will rent for $29.95 per day. Maybe give them a call? It is pretty ghetto but they seem like a legit dealer (they have two or three other lots). Just read the fine print!

-Geoff
    I'll have to read into them more. thanks!

first weekend of may but would pick it up friday drop it off monday.

I've priced out kayak, hertz, enterprise/budget, orbitz, & avis. Budget seems to offer the most overall and least hated reviews. lol

Not seeing why anyone would use a middleman service since to budget and such? I might be missing where it is a huge advantage than going direct to the companies, which has shown to take out "fluffed" rates for the same exact rental vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Beigg View Post
    first weekend of may but would pick it up friday drop it off monday.

I've priced out kayak, hertz, enterprise/budget, orbitz, & avis. Budget seems to offer the most overall and least hated reviews. lol

Not seeing why anyone would use a middleman service since to budget and such? I might be missing where it is a huge advantage than going direct to the companies, which has shown to take out "fluffed" rates for the same exact rental vehicle.
    I’ve always had the best prices through Priceline when traveling. Just depends on location / Vehicle and when your renting.

Try Costco Travel. I rented a Mustang convertible in Florida last week and Costco's comparison site showed Alamo being the best deal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Matt

2005 Corvette Z51

Thread Information