Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone want a free 1 year membership to NRA?

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    You already offer it to the fellas above? If so add me to the list, mine expired not too long ago and i could use some new magazines lol
    Yup. Info sent.
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

How many of you who are taking these free memberships are actually going to renew or extend their membership to a Life status after the year is up?

If you're just doing it for the magazine you can have mine after I skim through it. You'll have to get your own sticker for your pick-em-up-truck though.

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter70 View Post
    How many of you who are taking these free memberships are actually going to renew or extend their membership to a Life status after the year is up?

If you're just doing it for the magazine you can have mine after I skim through it. You'll have to get your own sticker for your pick-em-up-truck though.
    Justin signed me up quite a few years ago, this is the first time mine has lapsed. You're right i should just do a lifetime in the future but they've gotten more of my money by me not doing lifetime so it worked out better for them and worse for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter70 View Post

I quit shoveling money into the NRA furnace when they endorsed Trump and I use to sign up a lot of new members also. But I was always turned off by their fund raising practices. I will most likely renew after this free year.

Thread Information