Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Lapeer dragway has a new owner

OK I admit it, you guys are right. Obviously the old owner is shutting the track down just so that he can buy it back for pennies on the dollar. He obviously has deals with the city, the judges, and probably the jury, so that he can open as soon as he retakes ownership. Because once he succeeds in shutting it down with a court injunction, it will be quite easily to reverse all that and just open back up because of all the people who are in on it. He is just the victim of a massive conspiracy involving politicians, judges, and multiple elected officials. Much more believable than people just not wanting cars running in the middle of the night. My bad!

-Geoff
    Last edited by WhiteHawk; 10-10-2019 at 05:16 AM.
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfastss View Post
    actual pic of Geoff after he does his daily hating lol
    Or maybe:

1iy42i.jpg

Elected Club Official

Anyone have a clue when they're meeting again etc? I hope the best for them the last thing I want to see is another track shutdown or limited and hope they can come to a resolution.

The 16th
    https://renegaderacefuel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bad466 View Post
    Dude, you really don’t know what your talking about. I was literally the last car down the track that night, I won the race. Nobody ever even fired up a car from about 10:30 until the final 8 started running around 1:30, so it’s not like cars were running and making noise all night. And as far as the PA system goes, you could not even hear it at the back of the track.
    So....it was quiet from 10:30pm Sunday and then loud from 1:30am-3am on Monday. That seems to pretty much confirm what Geoffs neighbor said. Not sure why all you guys are getting your panties in a bunch at Geoff. The track ran late, some people were pissed, simple story.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage View Post
    So....it was quiet from 10:30pm Sunday and then loud from 1:30am-3am on Monday. That seems to pretty much confirm what Geoffs neighbor said. Not sure why all you guys are getting your panties in a bunch at Geoff. The track ran late, some people were pissed, simple story.
    We’re not but he keeps insisting that’s why the track is under a injunctive order. Those people been fighting bill ever since more cars started showing up and the track was busy.

Quote Originally Posted by punnisher View Post
    We’re not but he keeps insisting that’s why the track is under a injunctive order. Those people been fighting bill ever since more cars started showing up and the track was busy.
    You are 100% accurate. I just stopped responding cause its a waste of my time trying to explain what's going on to someone whos so simple-minded.
    www.facebook.com/PaysoProductions Like US!!
    You Have Never Seen Racing Like This...
    Thanks to my sponsors
    TeamZ Motorsports
    Varsity Ford
    Fullthrottlespeed
    Motown Muscle
    Diamond Pistons
    Diamond Fabrication

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    Anyone have a clue when they're meeting again etc? I hope the best for them the last thing I want to see is another track shutdown or limited and hope they can come to a resolution.
    October 15, 2019 is the next court date.
    www.facebook.com/PaysoProductions Like US!!
    You Have Never Seen Racing Like This...
    Thanks to my sponsors
    TeamZ Motorsports
    Varsity Ford
    Fullthrottlespeed
    Motown Muscle
    Diamond Pistons
    Diamond Fabrication

Quote Originally Posted by PaysoProductions View Post
    You are 100% accurate. I just stopped responding cause its a waste of my time trying to explain what's going on to someone whos so simple-minded.
    So open my mind - is this your story for what is happening. Because I could go piece this together from your guys' previous posts, but I summarized it for you below.

Obviously the old owner is shutting the track down just so that he can buy it back for pennies on the dollar. He obviously has deals with the city, the judges, and probably the jury, so that he can open as soon as he retakes ownership. Because once he succeeds in shutting it down with a court injunction, it will be quite easily to reverse all that and just open back up because of all the people who are in on it. He is just the victim of a massive conspiracy involving politicians, judges, and multiple elected officials.
    -Geoff
    Last edited by WhiteHawk; 10-11-2019 at 07:37 AM.

Well? Court update?

Thread Information