Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Lapeer dragway has a new owner

[QUOTE=mikesfastss;2877488]Burn outs in front of Ed’s house on all the off days at any given time of day will help resolve this situation lol[/Q
    lets do it
    1990 mustang GT 5.0 sold 3-11-04 MISSED

https://renegaderacefuel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by punnisher View Post
    Ed is behind it and he is paying anything he can to fuck bill over. Ed is a complete piece of shit in my book but this isn’t the first time he has pulled this shit. He has sold the track before and did this and ended up getting it back with some improvements.
    That's really messed up.

they were running today
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

Raced there on Monday. Track was smooth and sticky.
    https://renegaderacefuel.com/

A guy I work with is one of the locals that are bitching right now. I don't see him that often, but I saw him today at Starbucks and he went on a 10 minute rant about the "New ownership". From what he told me, at some point this spring, they were running the track past midnight on Sunday until almost 3 am on Monday morning. And I guess on top of that, there is a new massive PA system similar to a 1970's Who Concert and the guys at the track are getting on it drunk in between runs and just being drunk idiots.

So as in all cases, there are two sides to every story. It sucks that he is limited in when he can run, but if I got 2 hours of sleep because some yahoo is making passes I would probably pissed off too. The guy I know has lived there for 20 years, and this year is the first time he has ever had a problem with the track.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    A guy I work with is one of the locals that are bitching right now. I don't see him that often, but I saw him today at Starbucks and he went on a 10 minute rant about the "New ownership". From what he told me, at some point this spring, they were running the track past midnight on Sunday until almost 3 am on Monday morning. And I guess on top of that, there is a new massive PA system similar to a 1970's Who Concert and the guys at the track are getting on it drunk in between runs and just being drunk idiots.

So as in all cases, there are two sides to every story. It sucks that he is limited in when he can run, but if I got 2 hours of sleep because some yahoo is making passes I would probably pissed off too. The guy I know has lived there for 20 years, and this year is the first time he has ever had a problem with the track.

-Geoff
    Our PA system sucks we need to update it. (ask all the guys they tell me Payso we cant hear in the back lol)

We have never run that late on a Sunday because no one races on a Sunday and there has never been an event with a enough cars to run that late.

Bill had one long night and that was with Pinks All Out... he wanted to end it but due to it being a "show" they did run it later than any event that has ever been ran there.
    www.facebook.com/PaysoProductions Like US!!
    You Have Never Seen Racing Like This...
    Thanks to my sponsors
    TeamZ Motorsports
    Varsity Ford
    Fullthrottlespeed
    Motown Muscle
    Diamond Pistons
    Diamond Fabrication

Country music plays better on p.a. thats why
    Last edited by dline; 09-23-2019 at 02:53 PM.
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

Quote Originally Posted by PaysoProductions View Post
    Our PA system sucks we need to update it. (ask all the guys they tell me Payso we cant hear in the back lol)

We have never run that late on a Sunday because no one races on a Sunday and there has never been an event with a enough cars to run that late.

Bill had one long night and that was with Pinks All Out... he wanted to end it but due to it being a "show" they did run it later than any event that has ever been ran there.
    I hope that night was worth it, because it pushed a lot of neighbors off the fence into the "Shut it down" column.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

lapeer, yes the dragstrip sucks but its all we got

As a Mayfield Township resident I would hardly say it's "a lot of neighbors " more like a small handful.

Thread Information