Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Lapeer dragway has a new owner

Forum Member

Doesn’t really matter that he ran till 2:30 am he could of pulled a permit from the township and nobody would have known unless someone went to the township and asked about it. The old owner and a handful of other liberal turds are complaining regardless as to putting illegal flyers in people’s mailbox this past spring. Half mile down the road is a state owned gun range that opens in the am and runs till dusk so if the people have a problem with noise move . The track has been there since 1968.

You guys are in denial. That 3 am bullshit is what cost him. You can argue with me all night long and you won't change my mind. I have talked to the other side and listened. Have you listened? Has Bill? If he listened like you guys listen, then Lapeer Dragway is FUCKED.

So have fun playing the victim card over and over again. Fair doesn't matter. Welcome to 2020.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    Don't think you guys need to be giving Geoff shit over this, he's only relaying what he was told.

People have every right to be annoyed that he ran till 3AM, I get the reason but that doesn't make up for the fact of being inconsiderate to your neighbors. Any big party I or my neighbors have had that goes late my neighbors have either been invited or told if we're being too loud to let me know and they've always done the same. Good that he apologized for that, that may have left a bad taste in some people's mouth regardless. I hope he can come to some sort of resolution with them and get the times he was running back for 2020.
    Bro! All the neighbors get in for FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    You guys are in denial. That 3 am bullshit is what cost him. You can argue with me all night long and you won't change my mind. I have talked to the other side and listened. Have you listened? Has Bill? If he listened like you guys listen, then Lapeer Dragway is FUCKED.

So have fun playing the victim card over and over again. Fair doesn't matter. Welcome to 2020.

-Geoff
    My statement still
    stands. You’re an opinionated asshole. I’ve heard every side of opinions from the track. You know nothing dude. Have you been to the township meetings? Were you in court? Have you talked to Bill? I already k ow the answer to that..and it’s no. So get off your high know it all horse and shove your head where the sun don’t shine, because apparently that’s where it’s been most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStang90 View Post
    My statement still
    stands. You’re an opinionated asshole. I’ve heard every side of opinions from the track. You know nothing dude. Have you been to the township meetings? Were you in court? Have you talked to Bill? I already k ow the answer to that..and it’s no. So get off your high know it all horse and shove your head where the sun don’t shine, because apparently that’s where it’s been most of the time
    Have fun riding on your high horse down a closed race track.

-Geoff

Elected Club Official

Bro! All the neighbors get in for FREE!
    Then what neighbors other than the old owners complained?

Forum Member

Come to the township meetings and u can meet the handful that are against the track.

Have fun riding on your high horse down a closed race track.

-Geoff
    With all your negativity towards the situation I’ll make sure Bill gets you put on a banned list. People like you live miserable lives, and feed off of this kind of thing. Let me guess you voted for Hillary?

With all your negativity towards the situation I’ll make sure Bill gets you put on a banned list. People like you live miserable lives, and feed off of this kind of thing. Let me guess you voted for Hillary?
    I came on this post to tell the other side of the story, which had been conveniently left out by every one else in the post who were too busy playing the victim. In order to really understand and solve a problem, you need to understand both sides, and I am pretty sure that all of you 5th graders calling me names still don't get it. If you guys have the same attitude as Bill, then the track is doomed. I am pulling for the track to stay open, regardless of what you say, but believe what you want.

I haven't been to Lapeer since 2004. No plans to ever go there again. Sounds like it is going to be shut down soon anyways.

-Geoff

I came on this post to tell the other side of the story, which had been conveniently left out by every one else in the post who were too busy playing the victim. In order to really understand and solve a problem, you need to understand both sides, and I am pretty sure that all of you 5th graders calling me names still don't get it. If you guys have the same attitude as Bill, then the track is doomed. I am pulling for the track to stay open, regardless of what you say, but believe what you want.

I haven't been to Lapeer since 2004. No plans to ever go there again. Sounds like it is going to be shut down soon anyways.

-Geoff
    If you plan to never go there why even talk about the place. Do anyone on here even have a hotrod or race anymore or is it just all the political crybabys on here? You know nothing about what is happening at the track whitehawk the neighbors were after restrictions or closing it long before he ran until 2am during the all out event. But hey you haven't been there since 2004 and know it all.

Thread Information