Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Lapeer dragway has a new owner

Wow, that sucks. At least maybe the new owner won't have banned me yet!

For you guys who know him - which troll ID was he in this thread? It doesn't matter anymore, I am just curious.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    Oops

I Drag Race Because It's Fun, Not Because I'm Good At It.

Wow, well that blows. Hopefully the track doesnt suffer/close due to this.

I really hope this is not true, I could see local government trying to smear his name so he loses support from local people.

I wonder how much money he actually has left.......

If he does make it out of this mess he needs to hire a few people to manage his dumb ass. Obviously the people in his life aren't there for his best interest.

From their facebook page

Hi everyone, this is John Loudermilk and as many of you know, I work here at the track. Lately there has been a lot of concern about Bill and the welfare of the track. As you may or may not know we had a pretty unusual event happen here last Wednesday. We raided by the police and served with a search warrant. The police were looking for stolen property, property that came from a business that was broken into. Bill instructed us to be polite and for me to aid the police with whatever they needed. They looked in every nook and cranny on the entire property. We offered to move containers so they could gain access to them, offered drive them anywhere on the property. We bent over backwards to assist them at Bills request. They did find two questionable items and rather then fight them over it we handed them over and assisted them in loading them up. There are lost of rumors floating around about what’s going on, here are the facts. Bill was given a settlement by Genesee county for being beaten nearly to death by several police officers while in their custody. This is the money he used to buy the track. Bill and his girlfriend were involved in an argument during the course of which his girlfriends phone auto dialed 911. Hold down the screen for a few seconds and an emergency request appears, continue to hold it and it calls 911. So put a phone in your back pocket and sit on it long enough and the police get to listen in while your yelling at each other. Hence domestic charge, his girlfriend did not want to press charges, the prosecutor did anyhow, she wrote a letter to the Judge on Bills behalf and the prosecutor dropped the charges, then charged him with threatening witness and sexual misconduct. That way his girlfriend can’t intervene. Since that time Bill has lived at the track in an RV that has no heat, or running water. The prosecutor refuses to drop a restraining order prohibiting him from any contact with his girlfriend even after a written request by her. When the police raided the track and went through everything they found a firearm in Bills trailer which he is not permitted to have. They also found two pills of unknown origin, which he did not have a prescription for. For that he is being charged with a felony firearm possession and possession of controlled substance once they figure out what it is. As far as anything else you have read or heard these are the cold hard facts and what is actually going on. The police In Genesee county are itching to get Bill back and are doing everything they can to do so. That’s why there is a 1,000,000 bond for an unregistered hand gun and two pills. People chop each other up with axes and don’t get a million dollar bond! further while in the process of being held by the police, prior to any charges being filed I began receiving e-mails from people showing that Bill was being charged with trafficking and manufacturing coke. Well, 30 years ago that was true, he was charged, arrested, and served his time for it. He also lost his license for a DUI for that he received a broken jaw fractured eye socked, several broken ribs, broken nose, prominent nerve damage to his spine and that was after he was cuffed, maced, a bag placed over his head, and tasered repeatedly. Bill Jennings is no saint, he served his time, paid his debt to society and has tried to move on with his life. 36 million is a big pill for a County to swallow, not one cop lost a job over this. Coupled with a sue crazy neighbor, a township supervisor with a chip on her shoulder, it’s unbelievable that I can tell you under no uncertain terms that this track is here to stay. Ed Vakula try as you may, pay off who ever you like or print out false accusations, you will never get this track back or closed down. Any doubt to this or any of the other facts I have talked about come see us working rain or shine to see this track become the premier track in this state!

Yikes, that's a mess.

Arrow

"Hi everyone, this is John Loudermilk and as many of you know, I work here at the track. Lately there has been a lot of concern about Bill and the welfare of the track. As you may or may not know we had a pretty unusual event happen here last Wednesday. We raided by the police and served with a search warrant. The police were looking for stolen property, property that came from a business that was broken into. Bill instructed us to be polite and for me to aid the police with whatever they needed. They looked in every nook and cranny on the entire property. We offered to move containers so they could gain access to them, offered drive them anywhere on the property. We bent over backwards to assist them at Bills request. They did find two questionable items and rather then fight them over it we handed them over and assisted them in loading them up. There are lost of rumors floating around about what’s going on, here are the facts. Bill was given a settlement by Genesee county for being beaten nearly to death by several police officers while in their custody. This is the money he used to buy the track. Bill and his girlfriend were involved in an argument during the course of which his girlfriends phone auto dialed 911. Hold down the screen for a few seconds and an emergency request appears, continue to hold it and it calls 911. So put a phone in your back pocket and sit on it long enough and the police get to listen in while your yelling at each other. Hence domestic charge, his girlfriend did not want to press charges, the prosecutor did anyhow, she wrote a letter to the Judge on Bills behalf and the prosecutor dropped the charges, then charged him with threatening witness and sexual misconduct. That way his girlfriend can’t intervene. Since that time Bill has lived at the track in an RV that has no heat, or running water. The prosecutor refuses to drop a restraining order prohibiting him from any contact with his girlfriend even after a written request by her. When the police raided the track and went through everything they found a firearm in Bills trailer which he is not permitted to have. They also found two pills of unknown origin, which he did not have a prescription for. For that he is being charged with a felony firearm possession and possession of controlled substance once they figure out what it is. As far as anything else you have read or heard these are the cold hard facts and what is actually going on. The police In Genesee county are itching to get Bill back and are doing everything they can to do so. That’s why there is a 1,000,000 bond for an unregistered hand gun and two pills. People chop each other up with axes and don’t get a million dollar bond! further while in the process of being held by the police, prior to any charges being filed I began receiving e-mails from people showing that Bill was being charged with trafficking and manufacturing coke. Well, 30 years ago that was true, he was charged, arrested, and served his time for it. He also lost his license for a DUI for that he received a broken jaw fractured eye socked, several broken ribs, broken nose, prominent nerve damage to his spine and that was after he was cuffed, maced, a bag placed over his head, and tasered repeatedly. Bill Jennings is no saint, he served his time, paid his debt to society and has tried to move on with his life. 36 million is a big pill for a County to swallow, not one cop lost a job over this. Coupled with a sue crazy neighbor, a township supervisor with a chip on her shoulder, it’s unbelievable that I can tell you under no uncertain terms that this track is here to stay. Ed Vakula try as you may, pay off who ever you like or print out false accusations, you will never get this track back or closed down. Any doubt to this or any of the other facts I have talked about come see us working rain or shine to see this track become the premier track in this state!"

If this is what 36 million looks like,
    I can honestly say I wouldn't want the money.

Forum Member

Note to self: If I ever win that type of lawsuit, take the money and GTFO!

Quote Originally Posted by paul09 View Post
    Note to self: If I ever win that type of lawsuit, take the money and GTFO!

I heard of a guy getting 40 million and turning it into billions!! It's not for everyone though! Lol I would be on a beach!
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Thread Information